PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Locate Photo of Celebration After AJ's Walk Off Homer

TomBradley72
12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Can anyone help me find an image of the photo of the celebration after AJ's walk off homer against the Dodgers? Preferably the one from the Tribune? I took my father to the game...trying to get a copy of the picture of the mob scene at home plate to him for Christmas.

Thanks for any help you can provide. :cool:

boiler up
12-13-2005, 10:53 AM
I was also at that game and would appreciate some help in finding out where i could find this. i know it's all over the sox advertising with the huge bilboard of the pic on the side of the cell.

JGarlandrules20
12-13-2005, 11:12 AM
I have these pictures, I don't know if that's what you're looking for..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/chisoxgirl/Games/18108759.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/chisoxgirl/Games/walkoff2.jpg

BeefyD
12-13-2005, 01:28 PM
God, how can I get one of those jerseys!!!!
I had tickets to that game, too.. But I had a wedding reception to go to. I remember ESPN talking about grand slams, and I saw the highlight of AJ, and thought it was a walk-off granny. Well, we know it wasn't, but I am STILL miffed that I had to be at that damn reception....

But I would love to get one of those jerseys. BIG number and all...

MeteorsSox4367
12-13-2005, 04:35 PM
I've been trying to find it on the Internet (for a Christmas gift for myself), but have been unable to locate the picture of Pierzynski from that game right after he hit the home run.

MLB.com had it on their website at one time. It shows Pierzynski with a smirk on his face and the bat is in the air behind his head.

Anyone have a bigger version of that picture? Appreciate any help.

Thanks and Go Sox!!

itsnotrequired
12-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Some posters had that image as their signature. Blast if I can remember any of their names right now.:(:

Jjav829
12-13-2005, 04:41 PM
I've been trying to find it on the Internet (for a Christmas gift for myself), but have been unable to locate the picture of Pierzynski from that game right after he hit the home run.

MLB.com had it on their website at one time. It shows Pierzynski with a smirk on his face and the bat is in the air behind his head.

Anyone have a bigger version of that picture? Appreciate any help.

Thanks and Go Sox!!

:walkoff:

It's a tag here. : walkoff :

MeteorsSox4367
12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Dear Jjav829: Thanks for the picture of Pierzynski. That's mighty nice of ya. Thanks again.