PDA

View Full Version : Unadvertised sale at Sports Authority on LaSalle Street

rdivaldi
12-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Dropping by the Sports Authority to buy a World Series Champion hat for one of my nephews this evening I was pleasantly surprised to find that all White Sox postseason clothing is now 50% off. They still have a decent selection left so happy shopping to all...

gr8mexico
12-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Dropping by the Sports Authority to buy a World Series Champion hat for one of my nephews this evening I was pleasantly surprised to find that all White Sox postseason clothing is now 50% off. They still have a decent selection left so happy shopping to all... Yes all of them have it but I really didn't see any good stuff left. Maybe you will get lucky if you go to a Sports Authority in the North Side .:rolleyes:

rdivaldi
12-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Yes all of them have it but I really didn't see any good stuff left. Maybe you will get lucky if you go to a Sports Authority in the North Side .:rolleyes:

I was at the one in Niles today, they had like 10 shirts left, all 2XL.

ewokpelts
12-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Dropping by the Sports Authority to buy a World Series Champion hat for one of my nephews this evening I was pleasantly surprised to find that all White Sox postseason clothing is now 50% off. They still have a decent selection left so happy shopping to all...
Did they still have the onfield hats with ws logo on them?Gene

rdivaldi
12-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Did they still have the onfield hats with ws logo on them?Gene

I didn't see any, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't have them.

ChiSoxIn06
12-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the info...I will be heading over there shortly now.

Hangar18
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM

I was told from a higher-up there, that they want to "get rid" of the SOX stuff to make room for the Cubs Spring Training 06/Why Not Us?/ITS OUR TURN NOW/Cubs Champions 06 shirts. Supposedly a truckload waiting ......

soxgirl617
12-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Maybe you will get lucky if you go to a Sports Authority in the North Side .:rolleyes:

As a Lakeview resident, I'm pleased to report that the Sports Authority at Clark and Barry has no WS merchandise left, and hasn't for at least two weeks. I asked the clerk if they'd sent it to another store, and he said no....they'd sold it all. Such a relief after years of looking at Cubbie blue and red (what a terrible color scheme). Even my neighborhood Walgreen's had Sox stuff.

However, my good spirits were dashed last night at Walgreen's. They have Bear and Cub Christmas stockings, but no White Sox. I guess I should've known it wouldn't last.

BeefyD
12-13-2005, 02:30 PM
I was told from a higher-up there, that they want to "get rid" of the SOX stuff to make room for the Cubs Spring Training 06/Why Not Us?/ITS OUR TURN NOW/Cubs Champions 06 shirts. Supposedly a truckload waiting ......

Yes, except that truckload is parked next to the truckload of these:

http://www360.pair.com/mac2170/11152005%20045.jpg

TheKittle
12-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Buffalo Roam, 312-553-4324 has some great sales on WS items. $8 for the WS t shirt with the American flag on the front and the players names on the back. Polo shirts and locerroom sweatshirts for about $28.

Even with the cost of shipping, it's still a great deal.

Hangar18
12-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Yes, except that truckload is parked next to the truckload of these:

http://www360.pair.com/mac2170/11152005%20045.jpg

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!