Where will Miggy play next season?

wdelaney72
12-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Where will Miggy play next season?

Miguel Olivo?

TheOldRoman
12-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Hmm, I wonder who picked the Cubs.
Hangar, HomeFish, Caulfield, and someone else. Can anyone give me the name of another Cub-obsessed dark clouds?

getonbckthr
12-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Hangar, HomeFish, Caulfield, and someone else. Can anyone give me the name of another Cub-obsessed dark clouds?
I picked the Cubs cause I honestly think they can get him. They have the available players to get him. It only depends on how serious they are and how serious Baltimore is about dealing him.

FarWestChicago
12-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Hangar, HomeFish, Caulfield, and someone else. Can anyone give me the name of another Cub-obsessed dark clouds?Is there anything more pathetic than the continued rantings of the Flubsessed after a Sox championsip? :rolleyes:

TheOldRoman
12-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Is there anything more pathetic than the continued rantings of the Flubsessed after a Sox championsip? :rolleyes:
Umm, maybe the continued rantings of people who want to get rid of the World Series MVP.:D:

Palehose13
12-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Is there anything more pathetic than the continued rantings of the Flubsessed after a Sox championsip? :rolleyes:

No. I had hoped that it would end.

Umm, maybe the continued rantings of people who want to get rid of the World Series MVP.:D:

But, but, but...he didn't deserve it!

FarWestChicago
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Umm, maybe the continued rantings of people who want to get rid of the World Series MVP.:D:You got me there. :D: :duel:

Chisox003
12-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Tejada isn't going anywhere, guaranteed.

And the Flubsession is pretty sickening, I must say.

Before winning a championship is one thing, but after .... :o:

Come on guys

DumpJerry
12-12-2005, 04:07 PM
In today's Cubune, it is reported that the Flubs might trade Zambrano and others for Tejada. This is sheer stupidity. Zambrano is the most reliable and consistent starter they have (he miss fewer starts due to injury than Prior and you'd need a Supercomputer to figure out how many days Balsa Wood missed). If the '05 Sox taught the world anything it is starting pitching is the foundation of a winning team. Without it, all all the .300+ hitters and Gold Glove fielders in the world will get you nothing more than time off in October.

MarySwiss
12-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Okay, will someone please define "Flubsessed"? I think we need to be clear about the meaning.

For example, I don't consider someone "Flubsessed" solely because they ridicule the Flubs. That, after all, is one of the "fun" parts of being a Sox fan. I have basically forever treated the Flubs and Flubs fans with the scorn they deserve, and I reserve my right to continue to do so until the day I slide feet-first into my grave singing, "Let's Go, Go, Go, White Sox." :cool:

IMO, it's okay to make fun of the Flubs, but it's not okay to let it in any way lessen your joy at being a fan of the 2005 World Series Champion White Sox. In other words, if your hatred of all things Flub just makes everything else in life that much sweeter, that's all to the good, right?

Joosh
12-12-2005, 05:27 PM
If I am running the Cubs GM Office, I don't even consider Tejada a choice, and would put that money towards someone like Millwood and save my Prospects.

However, Hendry is a moron, and he will try to get a deal done. In all honest opinon, here is a trade idea I came up with:

Cubs get:
Tejada

Baltimore gets:
Vazquez
Cintron
Ronny Cedeno
Cash Considerations from Cubs(Vazquez Contract)

Arizona gets:
Felix Pie
Corey Patterson
Mark Pawelek

It might get the job done, but wouldn't help them in the long run.

BTW, I am only speaking of the Cubs as I would any other MLB team as a suggestion to improve. However, I hoep they do get Tejada because in the long run, they wont benefit.