PDA

View Full Version : Any new News about Soxfest

gr8mexico
12-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Soxfest? I went into the Whitesox website but nothing has been posted.I cant wait to go

C-Dawg
12-10-2005, 08:32 PM
"New" news? Like more tickets? I don't know; it has been sold out since October.

StillMissOzzie
12-10-2005, 09:57 PM
"New" news? Like more tickets? I don't know; it has been sold out since October.

I suspect he meant something like who's gonna be there, what days, etc. If so, they usually don't release that info until a few days before SoxFest starts.

SMO
:gulp:

C-Dawg
12-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Heh heh, Yes I realized that after I posted.

No matter who's going to be there, this will be the best Soxfest ever!

Soxfest
12-10-2005, 11:13 PM
I am doing good just waiting for Sox to defend Championship :D:

BainesHOF
12-11-2005, 03:59 AM
The word is 18 players/coaches have so far confirmed they will attend.

TornLabrum
12-11-2005, 08:07 AM
I've heard the Sox have done something to eliminate the long lines waiting for Frank Thomas's autograph.

HITMEN OF 77
12-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Heh heh, Yes I realized that after I posted.

No matter who's going to be there, this will be the best Soxfest ever!
Who's gonna take A Rows place in the Atrium bar on Friday and Saturday night?

ChiSoxGirl
12-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Who's gonna take A Rows place in the Atrium bar on Friday and Saturday night?

As far as I'm concerned, he's irreplaceable! But maybe it'll be JOE...CREDE! :wink:

gr8mexico
12-12-2005, 12:38 AM
I cant wait for SOXFEST!!!! It's going to be the best SOXFEST ever. I have my tickets for all 3 days:bandance: :tongue: I hope Jim Thome attends. I need to get my bat autographed. I have Paulie,Rowand & Pods on the bat and I hope to get the rest @ Soxfest. I have everysingle players from last year but not on 1 item.

ajismyhero
12-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Don't suppose anyone has an additional ticket for any (all) of the days? I almost booked in August and then kept putting it off and then all of a sudden it was sold out after the 14-2 Red Sox game. Haven't gone since I was a little kid and now it looks like the brokers got all the last tickets. Help?

zach23
12-12-2005, 11:56 AM
As far as I'm concerned, he's irreplaceable! But maybe it'll be JOE...CREDE! :wink:

Crede was up there with him last year.

ChiSoxGirl
12-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Crede was up there with him last year.

I know he was. I believe it was also last year, or maybe SoxFest '04 when Crede was so drunk that he couldn't keep his eyes open at 11p and he was leaning on his wife to hold him up! Truly a humorous moment, as he was still "in his shell" back then. :D:

Iwritecode
12-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Don't suppose anyone has an additional ticket for any (all) of the days? I almost booked in August and then kept putting it off and then all of a sudden it was sold out after the 14-2 Red Sox game. Haven't gone since I was a little kid and now it looks like the brokers got all the last tickets. Help?

Ebay, stubhub, places like that are probably your only hope. If I had a dollar for every person I've seen asking for an extra ticket I'd be rich.

The people that do have them are literally holding gold...

JorgeFabregas
12-12-2005, 12:10 PM
It looks like you might be able to find them on Craigslist for a little bit cheaper than ebay.