PDA

View Full Version : Like a ton of bricks!

JoeClutch24
12-09-2005, 06:36 PM
I was walkin around downtown today and I saw all of the Sox apparel and I just couldn't help but smile. It was really the second time that I realized we've won since the Parade. When I got home the first thing I did was put in the Sox pride DVD and I was close to tears again. I felt like a wuss, but then again I've been a baseball fan since I was 3 and my favorite team has never won, so I guess I have the right to along with any Sox fan.

The Critic
12-09-2005, 08:16 PM
I took my daughter to Haunted Trails in Bridgeview today for some little kid good times, and among their prizes are these little baseball card mini-plaques. Much to my surprise, NOT ONE Cub. AJ, Iguchi, Contreras, Buerhle, Garland, Rowand, on and on, but no Cubs whatsoever.
That was nice....

TornLabrum
12-09-2005, 08:33 PM
I took my daughter to Haunted Trails in Bridgeview today for some little kid good times, and among their prizes are these little baseball card mini-plaques. Much to my surprise, NOT ONE Cub. AJ, Iguchi, Contreras, Buerhle, Garland, Rowand, on and on, but no Cubs whatsoever.
That was nice....

Nor should there be anything Cubs in Bridgeview. That's in the heart of Sox country.

SouthSide_HitMen
12-13-2005, 03:48 PM
I was in Vegas for over a week and it was the first time ever I saw more White Sox caps than Cubs caps. Of course I was one of the White Sox cap wearing fans.

Nationwide White Sox Pride!!!

nevr say dye sox
12-13-2005, 04:25 PM
I was on my way down to Florida for Thanksgiving, and was seated next to a lady. I happened to be wearing my Sox jersey, and she asked me if I minded switch seats with her husbund, because they got split up. Jokingly, I told her only if your a Sox fan. She smiled and said, yes both me and my husbund are Sox fan's even though his cousin is Larry Rothschild. I thought that was pretty cool!

Max Power
12-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah, it's been great to see all the Sox stuff. I went from seeing almost nothing in Evanston to seeing a good amount of stuff.
Also, I'll never forget wearing my Sox hat in Knoxville, TN the weekend after the World Series and lots of random people high-fiving me about the White Sox.

ChiSoxIn06
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Its definatley a great time to be a Sox fan.