PDA

View Full Version : Eric Neel Article

SoxSideIrish
12-08-2005, 04:58 PM
I was wondering if anyone has read ESPN's Eric Neel article titled "Go Sox". I clicked on it buts an Insider only. Just curious if it's a good story? And if at all possible, would someone mind posting the article if it's not too long?

likeawarlord
12-08-2005, 05:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone has read ESPN's Eric Neel article titled "Go Sox". I clicked on it buts an Insider only. Just curious if it's a good story? And if at all possible, would someone mind posting the article if it's not too long?

yeah, its a list of reasons to root for the white sox. it posted at the start of the alds, i believe.

Huisj
12-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I saw that the other day too, and clicked on it and realized that I had read it back in October. Oddly enough, it was free back then, and now two months later, they want you to pay for it? Yeah, that makes sense. :?:

Basically, if I remember it right, it was kind of a sarcastic article listing a bunch of reasons why casual fans should pull for the Sox, but it also kept throwing in things about how Sox fans are a rough tough crowd and don't want other people on the bandwagon, so watch out for them, or something to that effect.

SoxSideIrish
12-08-2005, 06:47 PM
those sox fans, mean sons of bitches, they are. big pointy teeth too.

ilsox7
12-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I saw that the other day too, and clicked on it and realized that I had read it back in October. Oddly enough, it was free back then, and now two months later, they want you to pay for it? Yeah, that makes sense. :?:

Basically, if I remember it right, it was kind of a sarcastic article listing a bunch of reasons why casual fans should pull for the Sox, but it also kept throwing in things about how Sox fans are a rough tough crowd and don't want other people on the bandwagon, so watch out for them, or something to that effect.

Anything archived by espn.com becomes Insider.

Also, to the OP, WSI does not allow people to post full articles.