PDA

View Full Version : Dale Torborg

ChiSoxLifer
12-06-2005, 01:25 PM
I don't know if this belongs here since it's not really baseball related. It is, however, somewhat White Sox related. Dale Torborg, the White Sox strength trainer, was a professional wrestler. He went by the name "The Demon", which is based on Gene Simmons' Kiss character.

http://bodyslamming.com/other/kissdemon.html

D. TODD
12-06-2005, 01:29 PM
He also chased Antonio Alfanseca across the Marlins locker room. Big Antonio locked himself in a room to escape the "DEMON" if I recall correctly.

Steelrod
12-06-2005, 01:31 PM
He also chased Antonio Alfanseca across the Marlins locker room. Big Antonio locked himself in a room to escape the "DEMON" if I recall correctly.w
Now being managed by a certain White Sox catcher!

ChiSoxLifer
12-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Maybe someone can take this picture and put him in a White Sox uniform?

whitesoxwilkes
12-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Maybe someone can take this picture and put him in a White Sox uniform?

Just go to batting practice and snap one. He's always taking grounders at first with Paulie...sporting a Sox fleece or pullover and baseball pants. Funny guy.

ChiSoxLifer
12-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Just go to batting practice and snap one. He's always taking grounders at first with Paulie...sporting a Sox fleece or pullover and baseball pants. Funny guy.

But he needs to be wearing his makeup.

pythons007
12-06-2005, 01:41 PM
He also chased Antonio Alfanseca across the Marlins locker room. Big Antonio locked himself in a room to escape the "DEMON" if I recall correctly.

I'd like to see him bodyslam the "12 digit man".:D:

chisoxfanatic
12-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I've heard Torborg's wrestling AJ Pierzynski on Spike TV sometime this week. Does anyone have any information on the exact time that will be shown?

ChiSoxLifer
12-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Actually, I believe he's only "managing" and will not actually be wrestling.

SoxWillWin
12-06-2005, 11:55 PM
I've heard Torborg's wrestling AJ Pierzynski on Spike TV sometime this week. Does anyone have any information on the exact time that will be shown?

I believe it's this thursday at 10pm on SpikeTV....should be hilarious. And I have been afk for a few months since I am back in Chicago taking care of some things. Rarely have a chance to log on......but since I never got around to it.....

YES!!!!!!!!!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!!!
I had the pleasure of being at game 1 of the WS.....awesome night.