PDA

View Full Version : A.L. Report Cards...

monkeypants
12-06-2005, 12:16 AM
...from Dayn Perry!
This ******* is STILL ragging on Podsednik.
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/5140166

MUsoxfan
12-06-2005, 12:19 AM
This is only the beginning. If you let every negative article get at you, you're up for some long months ahead

monkeypants
12-06-2005, 12:34 AM
I no longer get mad at what many critics, especially this idiot, say about the Sox. But he's been proven wrong about his critisism on Podsednik yet he still continues to rip him. He just doesn't get it and it amazes me that he can be this consistantly wrong-headed about something.

doublem23
12-06-2005, 02:36 AM
http://www.paolicheese.com/images/products/lg/7_lg.jpg

This should go well with all your whine, Dayn Perry.

Yawn, this **** gets old.

http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/img/Writers/headshots/217.jpg
No one has ever heard of me, but I still think I have the right to second guess the general manager who just assembled a team that was in first place wire to wire, won the most games in the American League, and convincingly obliterated the Red Sox, Angels, and Astros for an 11-1 post-season.

Douchebag.

IlliniSox4Life
12-06-2005, 02:55 AM
Some of his comments are hilarious.

On the Marlins:"Off-season grade so far: F. The flurry of trade make some sense on a baseball level, but on a human level it's a hideous attempt to extort a stadium from the taxpayers of South Florida."

Well Genius, if they make sense to you on a baseball level, then why exactly are you giving them an F? There's no crying in baseball.

On the Dodgers:"Off-season grade so far: A. Great move in signing Furcal to below-market contract."

WHAT?! 13 MILLION A YEAR IS BELOW MARKE FOR FURCAL?! AND YOU SAID THE SOX OVERPAID FOR KONERKO?! I forgot, who was the one everyone was saying was the top FA on the market? This contract makes no sense. If you think he's worth 13 million for 3 years, why is he not worth less a year for an extra year or two? He's not going to be old, and if you don't think he'll last that 4th year, odds are he wont last the first 3 either.

I'm sorry, but theres no way the Dodgers have had a better off season so far than the Sox.

Crazy Dayn, what will you think of next?

soxfan26
12-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Some of his comments are hilarious.

We may be able to polish this turd yet...

Chicago Cubs

Off-season grade so far: D. GM Jim Hendry expected to be in the mix for Rafael Furcal, Brian Giles and A.J. Burnett. Now he's poised to lose out on all of them. Oh, and he also grossly overpaid for Eyre and Howry.

:rolleyes:

daveeym
12-06-2005, 10:29 AM
I thought Dayn had earned himself ****house status and a parking space next to moronotti?:?:

veeter
12-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Who cares about Dayne Perry? I want to know how you came up with 'monkeypants'. Hilarious

monkeypants
12-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Who cares about Dayne Perry? I want to know how you came up with 'monkeypants'. Hilarious
I just combined my two favorite sounding words in the English language. :smile:

SOXintheBURGH
12-06-2005, 11:40 AM
The lowdown: Do the Yankees sign a center fielder like Johnny Damon or Jacque Jones? Do they trade for one like Juan Pierre, Jeremy Reed, Dave Roberts or Ichiro (highly unlikely)? Or do they move Derek Jeter to center and find help on the left side of the infield? Right now, Pierre seems the most likely option. As for portside help in the pen, Mike Myers, Damaso Marte and Ricardo Rincon are all of interest. Off-season grade so far: B-. Re-upping with Matsui

For who!?! :?:

skottyj242
12-06-2005, 12:14 PM
He gave the A's a B and said that by signing Estoban that Zito is now able to be traded?

Corlose 15
12-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Anyone else notice that he neglected to mention that the Red Sox got Mota and Lowell in the Beckett trade as well? He then mentions that they have a need for a third baseman. Hmm, I was under the impression that's what Lowell played.

bobowhite
12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
He gave the A's a B and said that by signing Estoban that Zito is now able to be traded?

Actually, I agree with him on the latter part. The A's need a big bat or actually a couple of big bats. They may sign Big Frank to add one at DH and trade Zito for a corner outfielder with pop. With Loaiza the A's have five major league starters and a bunch of kids who could come up and take over the number 5 spot if you trade Zito.

tebman
12-06-2005, 02:33 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/img/Writers/headshots/217.jpg
No one has ever heard of me, but I still think I have the right to second guess the general manager who just assembled a team that was in first place wire to wire, won the most games in the American League, and convincingly obliterated the Red Sox, Angels, and Astros for an 11-1 post-season.

:rolling: :thumbsup:

pearso66
12-06-2005, 09:32 PM
I don't get it, did Podsednik kick Dayn's dog when they were kids or something?