PDA

View Full Version : Grinder Rule Shirts

Taliesinrk
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Quick question here... Does anyone have the capability to make/ produce grinder ball tee/sweat shirts? I was talking with someone today about just how cool it would be to have those.
For Example:

On the front would be:
"Grinder Rule #162:
Crying In Baseball,"

Then, of course, on the back would be:
"Only Acceptable If Champagne Burns Your Eyes".
*Sox Logo*

Of course this would have to be done with copyright/ whatever laws kept in mind. Anyone with ideas??? or know if they're already out and can be purchased?

Taliesinrk
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Hmm.. I see Two x Four reading.. Note to him (and all).. I wasn't trying to rip and ideas off here.. Just looking for a cool shirt, that's all..

.. Keeping it all legal..

Two By Four
12-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Since I wrote most of them I can answer this question.

NO there are no t-shirts, yet. If any will be printed they will have to come from the WhiteSox, since they own partial rights. However t-shirts fall under merchandise and our creative product for merchandising is still within our copyright as the agency. Long-story short, we are working on it with them.

If we get there and shirts become available, I will post an update here at WSI.

RedHeadPaleHoser
12-05-2005, 05:26 PM
*** bows to 2x4's oversized brain*** :worship:

Two By Four
12-05-2005, 06:39 PM
*** bows to 2x4's oversized brain*** :worship:
Wasn't trying to show off, just trying to clarify why I can answer the question. But happy to have someone bowing. :supernana:

Vernam
12-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Wasn't trying to show off, just trying to clarify why I can answer the question. But happy to have someone bowing. :supernana:Tell the Sox they're missing a big merch opportunity. WSIers and other diehards would snap those shirts up fast as they could be printed. Besides, I'm so tired of all the World Championship gear. :redneck

Vernam

RedHeadPaleHoser
12-05-2005, 08:28 PM
CONTINUES...to bow to 2x4's oversized brain......

:worship: :worship:

soxfan43
12-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Those shirts would sell real easily I think. And with so many different Grinder Rules, it won't be like everyone wearing the same World Series Champion (I love typing that) T-Shirts at opening day next year.

TornLabrum
12-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Since I wrote most of them I can answer this question.

NO there are no t-shirts, yet. If any will be printed they will have to come from the WhiteSox, since they own partial rights. However t-shirts fall under merchandise and our creative product for merchandising is still within our copyright as the agency. Long-story short, we are working on it with them.

If we get there and shirts become available, I will post an update here at WSI.

And make sure they make the in size 3X for us full figured fans! :D: