PDA

View Full Version : Carl Everetts excellent quote during WS Celebrations

Hangar18
12-05-2005, 10:47 AM
During the Celebrations after clinching the Title, Carl Everett on the field, is asked what he would like to say to all the SOX' critics and media who didnt believe in them ........

SHUT YO MOUTHS all of y'all, just SHUT YO MOUTHS

hi8is
12-05-2005, 11:45 AM
you mean he didnt give a shout out to his home boy TREX?

zach23
12-05-2005, 01:00 PM
During the Celebrations after clinching the Title, Carl Everett on the field, is asked what he would like to say to all the SOX' critics and media who didnt believe in them ........

Would that have included this guy?
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=853379#post853379

RallyBowl
12-05-2005, 01:05 PM

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:rolling:

tacosalbarojas
12-05-2005, 01:25 PM

SHUT YO MOUTHS all of y'all, just SHUT YO MOUTHSI was more of a fan of his Septmeber quote - "the media can sit together in its own water."

zach61
12-05-2005, 01:40 PM

Nah. That had to be said just in case there was a collapse. That way, the pile on could have started about being right about a collapse and how the Sox will never win a WS cause they don't have a big enough payroll.

DaleJRFan
12-05-2005, 03:09 PM
I think everyone realizes finally were not going anywhere.

OOPS!! :redneck

TheDarkGundam
12-05-2005, 03:25 PM
Another Everett quote from during WS celebrations:

"South side, baby. South side."
Awesome.:cool:

Taliesinrk
12-05-2005, 03:33 PM

:redneck :redneck Aweosme.......

DickAllen72
12-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Carl is cool. Carl Rules!

Thank you Carl, enjoy the ring! :gulp:

Stoky44
12-05-2005, 08:17 PM
2nd favorite CC quote of the post season: After winning the ALCS. Two chicago TV guys trying to get an interview. CC looking for his wife screaming: "where's my baby?!"

chisoxmike
12-05-2005, 08:47 PM

Yeah, I love that quote, I was laughing out loud when I saw that. He also says a minute later "Chicago, nothing like it. SOUTH SIDE!"

Brian26
12-05-2005, 10:31 PM
I just watched the extras from the World Series DVD. At the very end, they have some cameras on the field for the celebration (for some reason I never saw this before), and Everett is carring Willie around for a minute in his arms like a baby. Great stuff. Also, they show some unedited footage of the victory photo celebration on the field with the team. Everett calls Reinsdorf over to get in the shot, and Willie starts a "Jerry! Jerry!" chant. Then the whole team is chanting "Jerry! Jerry!". They were doing it a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it was still touching. I think Reinsdorf got a kick out of it.

chisoxfanatic
12-05-2005, 11:09 PM
I just watched the extras from the World Series DVD. At the very end, they have some cameras on the field for the celebration (for some reason I never saw this before), and Everett is carring Willie around for a minute in his arms like a baby. Great stuff. Also, they show some unedited footage of the victory photo celebration on the field with the team. Everett calls Reinsdorf over to get in the shot, and Willie starts a "Jerry! Jerry!" chant. Then the whole team is chanting "Jerry! Jerry!". They were doing it a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it was still touching. I think Reinsdorf got a kick out of it.

They were also chanting "Uribe! Uribe!" in the clubhouse after the game. This team is more close-knit than any team I've ever seen here on the beautiful south side!

Oh, and Hangar, stuff your yap! :tongue: