PDA

View Full Version : There were TONS of SOX fans at Game 4 in Houston

Hangar18
12-05-2005, 10:28 AM
I got my recent Sports Illustrated and there was a feature piece on a photographer. Hes taken many photos over the years and has a picture of Sandy Koufax jumping off the mound after a complete game over the Yankees.
He took almost the same exact photograph of Bobby Jenks after the final out of the World Series. Its an excellent Picture, because its taken in a Panoramic-style, with views of RF, and the 1B side, including the upper and lower decks.

Whats AMAZING about this picture, is you can see the moment the SOX won it,
and the far too NUMEROUS TO COUNT, SOX FANS in the seats all throughout the stadium, jumping up and Celebrating Also. Of course, if you were watching the game ......... you would realize something was up, because of the NOISE SOX fans were making. Its the first real, and HARD photographic evidence that SOX Fans arent the only fans that travel to see their team. Its a great picture ........

On this same note, one of Wilkes' buddies Big Squirt, was also in Houston for Game 4, and he also noted how awesome it was that there were so many White Sox fans at the game ............

The Wall
12-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Its the first real, and HARD photographic evidence that SOX Fans arent the only fans that travel to see their team.

huh? what was that supposed to mean hangar?? :?:

Hangar18
12-05-2005, 10:42 AM
huh? what was that supposed to mean hangar?? :?:

FOX did their best to ignore the fact that their were SOX fans at the game,
and that they were VERY VERY VERY LOUD during the games.

chisoxfanatic
12-05-2005, 11:11 PM
FOX did their best to ignore the fact that their were SOX fans at the game,
and that they were VERY VERY VERY LOUD during the games.

And YOU did your best to ignore the fact that what you MEANT to say is that CUBS fans aren't the only fans who travel with their team! :rolleyes:

gowhitesox
12-06-2005, 02:07 AM
I also noticed that alot of Sox fans were at game 4. Minute Maid Park in Houston will always have a special place in my heart because of that magical moment when the Chicago White Sox won the World Series. That was so much fun let's do it again next year.

Chicago is a White Sox town now!!

MUsoxfan
12-06-2005, 03:29 AM
A big part of that was the fact that JR brought every full-time White Sox employee to Houston for the game. Very classy move on his part

robertks61
12-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Probably why nobody watched on TV.

NonetheLoaiza
12-06-2005, 07:57 PM
A big part of that was the fact that JR brought every full-time White Sox employee to Houston for the game. Very classy move on his part

I didn't hear that. Good story. That indeed is a very classy move on his part.

soltrain21
12-06-2005, 08:09 PM
We won the World Series, who flipping cares. The White Sox did it for themselves and us. Let others think whatever they want about us. We have the trophy.