12-05-2005, 08:38 AM
Anyone here going? Over the weekend I got fired up to want to go :cool:

Hangar18
12-05-2005, 08:48 AM
OH, someone wouldnt have an extra would they? :smile:

whitesoxwilkes
12-05-2005, 09:11 AM

As of Saturday night, there's a ton of tickets left.

NonetheLoaiza
12-05-2005, 09:25 AM
I wish I could go tonight. Unfortunately, I have some tests today and tonight, making it not even an option :(:

Bo Knows
12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the door of the theater tonight?

Bo Knows
12-05-2005, 10:30 AM
OK, you can purchase them at the box office. I just called the Arie Crown. this will now save you the additional $5 ticketmaster service fee.

Hangar18
12-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the door of the theater tonight?

Im betting you can ........ thats what I plan on doing ........

BeefyD
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Don't we already have a roll call thread?
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=63076

whitesoxwilkes
12-05-2005, 11:37 AM

Hangar, you're turning into the Sox equivalent of this guy:

:woo-woo

MUsoxfan
12-05-2005, 11:44 AM

Sorry for the :hijacked:, but I've got a somewhat funny story about this guy. My buddy (Cubs fan) was near him at the Bears game yesterday. He had like 5 sweatshirts on with a Cub jersey over it. My buddy jokingly went up to him said "You were a Cub fan then we see you in Sox stuff for the playoffs and now you're back in Cub stuff." All Woo was saying is "Shut up and drink your beer!" and getting all tough with him. Apparently Bears security lets him roam freely in the stands because of his high status in the city or because they don't want him to cause a scene.

Sorry...resume conversation on the Sox DVD party:cool:

Cat Thief
12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
I am going to have a hard time getting down there. I am looking to sell my tix for face.

MNFL5
U
501 AND 502

I paid $77 but I will eat the TM charges. $60 for the pair. They are Ticketfast so I can email them.

Thanks.

Hangar18
12-05-2005, 12:06 PM

I just bought an extra .................. Sox Pride, YES

DaBears
12-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Sorry for the :hijacked:, but I've got a somewhat funny story about this guy. My buddy (Cubs fan) was near him at the Bears game yesterday. He had like 5 sweatshirts on with a Cub jersey over it. My buddy jokingly went up to him said "You were a Cub fan then we see you in Sox stuff for the playoffs and now you're back in Cub stuff." All Woo was saying is "Shut up and drink your beer!" and getting all tough with him. Apparently Bears security lets him roam freely in the stands because of his high status in the city or because they don't want him to cause a scene.

Sorry...resume conversation on the Sox DVD party:cool:

I was on the "L" with him going to the game. I think he needs to be banned from city sporting events, unless its at Wrigley. The man is exremely obnoxious!!!

BeefyD
12-05-2005, 12:35 PM
At one of the last games of the season, possibly the last Sat. in reg. season, that bast*rd had SCOUT SEATS. He had a sox hat on and his cubbie jersey on.

MUsoxfan
12-05-2005, 12:37 PM
At one of the last games of the season, possibly the last Sat. in reg. season, that bast*rd had SCOUT SEATS. He had a sox hat on and his cubbie jersey on.

Please don't remind me. He was 2 rows away from me and I had to trail his foul odor into the tent at least once

RealMenWearBlack
12-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Someone backed out on me, so I have an extra ticket. Anyone want to go for $15? PM me if you want my extra. It's in row a of the balcony.

Chicago
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
I was just at GrandStand and they have the Sox Pride DVD's for sale...

TheDarkGundam
12-05-2005, 03:23 PM
At one of the last games of the season, possibly the last Sat. in reg. season, that ******* had SCOUT SEATS. He had a sox hat on and his cubbie jersey on.
I think here's something in there you might want to edit out.

edit: or maybe not, i'm not an expert on the language filter. Sorry if i'm wrong.