PDA

View Full Version : White Sox DVD Box Set

lostletters
12-04-2005, 01:23 AM
I highly suggest this gets tacked to the top.

The White Sox DVD Box set is coming March 2006.
This Box Set will include all four games of the World Series, along with other White Sox specials. I do not know the complete list as of now, but I assume that the SOX PRIDE DVD and White Sox World Series DVD will be included as well.

I know that many on these boards asked about this set. The fact it is being advertised should be confirmation it is coming.

I know many of those who bought the World Series recap DVD probably already know this already, but this thread is to inform everyone that this set is coming. There has been quite a few questions with regards to this set, now we know it is on its way. I can't wait until March.

ilsox7
12-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Someone beat you to it by about a week.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62733

TornLabrum
12-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Someone beat you to it by about a week.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62733

Maybe that's where he heard it! :D:

Law11
12-04-2005, 09:08 AM
I posted the thread "big news" about a week back. But its good to keep it going.

lths06
12-04-2005, 10:56 AM

This Box Set will include all four games of the World Series, along with other White Sox specials. I do not know the complete list as of now, but I assume that the SOX PRIDE DVD and White Sox World Series DVD will be included as well.

I know that many on these boards asked about this set. The fact it is being advertised should be confirmation it is coming.

I know many of those who bought the World Series recap DVD probably already know this already, but this thread is to inform everyone that this set is coming. There has been quite a few questions with regards to this set, now we know it is on its way. I can't wait until March.

Why would you assume it would include the "Sox Pride" and World Series DVD's?:?: I've never seen a box set like this include previously released DVD's, and I'm pretty sure that Comcast (who made the "Sox Pride" one) has no affiliation with the makers of the World Series DVD. The Red Sox box set did not include the World Series Highlights DVD. Really the only question is whether the box set will include the ALCS and ALDS games. I definetly hope they will:cool:

anewman35
12-04-2005, 11:17 AM

I highly doubt it'll include the Sox Pride DVD. As for the World Series DVD, I'm less sure - I don't have it, but apparently the Red Sox set included the
World Series film, although I don't think it included the extras from that DVD.