PDA

View Full Version : Now this I like from BP....

Tragg
12-03-2005, 10:40 AM
compliments of Kristina Kahrl, after another love fest write-up on the Sox and Kenny Williams:

"The AL Central is about to become the division it was supposed to be before the '94 work stoppage gummed things up, with the Cleveland-Chicago rivalry likely to become the genuine best on the diamond while the Yankees and Red Sox degenerate into an overhyped old-timers' game." LOL, I love it!

For legal purposes: www.baseballprospectus.com

Dan Mega
12-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Well, the O's are going to stink for a while, the Red Sox and Yanks are going down, and the Rays are the Rays.

Who does that leave? My 2nd favorite team- Blue Jays!

caulfield12
12-03-2005, 11:57 AM
compliments of Kristina Kahrl, after another love fest write-up on the Sox and Kenny Williams:

"The AL Central is about to become the division it was supposed to be before the '94 work stoppage gummed things up, with the Cleveland-Chicago rivalry likely to become the genuine best on the diamond while the Yankees and Red Sox degenerate into an overhyped old-timers' game." LOL, I love it!

For legal purposes: www.baseballprospectus.com (http://www.baseballprospectus.com)

Very rare...a female baseball reporter that´s not on the ¨sidelines¨ with peroxide blonde hair.