PDA

View Full Version : Sox Ad Book

Two By Four
12-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Getting a lot of questions about the ad book I gave Robin Robinson on the Fox interview before Game One of the WS. To answer them, yes it does exist and yes, it has ALL of the ads we did for the 2005 season. Yes, that includes the El Duque, Complete Game, Heroes, and City Lights ads (Heck, it even has a new ad no one has seen that will be hanging from the stadium in the next few weeks!).

But I can not give it out to anyone. I had about one hundred printed for friends, family and clients. Had to give them away because the players union and MLB will not allow you to sell them without paying the players and MLB. So it would cost a fortune. Wish I could sell them because I'd be rich.

Sorry. :dtroll:

dakuda
12-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Getting a lot of questions about the ad book I gave Robin Robinson on the Fox interview before Game One of the WS. To answer them, yes it does exist and yes, it has ALL of the ads we did for the 2005 season. Yes, that includes the El Duque, Complete Game, Heroes, and City Lights ads (Heck, it even has a new ad no one has seen that will be hanging from the stadium in the next few weeks!).

But I can not give it out to anyone. I had about one hundred printed for friends, family and clients. Had to give them away because the players union and MLB will not allow you to sell them without paying the players and MLB. So it would cost a fortune. Wish I could sell them because I'd be rich.

Sorry. :dtroll:

Uh, I'll buy that pencil from your desk.....feel like throwing in a book?
http://www.dakuda.com/images/forums/hiding.gif

BV2005
12-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Have you thought about putting the books on ebay?

Two By Four
12-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Have you thought about putting the books on ebay?
Again, can't profit from them. I would get sued.

DumpJerry
12-02-2005, 10:26 PM
How do I qualify as a family, friend or client? If I pay you money, does that make me a client?:smile:

krohnjw
12-02-2005, 10:28 PM
That is a shame, I can imagine something like that would sell quite well :cool: If the opportunity does arise, make sure to announce it :D:

TomBradley72
12-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Seriously...either the Ad Agency or the White Sox should officially publish a book of the ads/the Grinder rules...either for profit or for charity....they would sell like crazy!