PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click

PaleHoseGeorge
07-27-2001, 10:50 PM
Midgets, midgets, everywhere...

...here's someone who shows potential to grow a few inches.

"I'm so new, I don't even have a WSI tag!":sockem

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Headlines/July/Biased0727.htm)

Daver
07-27-2001, 11:00 PM
PHG if he gets much taller he will enter the Randy Johnson freak status,do we need to put that kind of pressure on this kid?

I ain't saying,I'm just saying.

:)

PaleHoseGeorge
07-27-2001, 11:03 PM
It is hard to describe Dan as a midget, isn't it?

:)

PaleHoseGeorge
07-27-2001, 11:45 PM
"Here he comes to save the day!":jerry

Tonight's WINNING Pick to Click...

"The next person to call me a midget gets his clock cleaned!:wright

Thanks, Jerry and West!

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 11:52 PM
Thanks, Jerry and West!

No problem PHG just helping where I can!
BTW I hope you saved the pre-season prediction contest we did back at Rivals because it was a lot of work and a ton of us are going to look bad! Wait I don't know why I am asking you save everything:)

FarWestChicago
07-27-2001, 11:53 PM
Thanks, Jerry and West!

You're welcome!

FarWestChicago
07-27-2001, 11:54 PM
BTW I hope you saved the pre-season prediction contest we did back at Rivals because it was a lot of work and a ton of us are going to look bad! Wait I don't know why I am asking you save everything

Damn, Jer. I was hoping that all got lost in a hard drive crash! :)

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Damn, Jer. I was hoping that all got lost in a hard drive crash!

Sorry to say this but even if that was true I still have most of the predictions printed out and sitting here at my desk. I think it just shows how much I clean, if you would like I could pull your predictions up so we can all take a look. Or if Kermit played I might still have his so we can all behold his knowledge:)

FarWestChicago
07-28-2001, 12:03 AM
Or if Kermit played I might still have his so we can all behold his knowledge

Don't bother. He'll just come up with some BS excuse to explain why he still makes Stephen Hawking look stupid.

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:06 AM
Don't bother. He'll just come up with some BS excuse to explain why he still makes Stephen Hawking look stupid.

I have been looking through this huge pile of papers I have, I haven't come across many of the predictons but I have some box scores from when Jim Parque and David Wells got beat up by the Twins. I think I will be burning those!

PaleHoseGeorge
07-28-2001, 12:23 AM
Damn, Jer. I was hoping that all got lost in a hard drive crash!

The "Rivals.com" directory on my hard drive is 59 megs large. I've got plenty of dirt on everybody. Unfortunately I only created the templates for the predictions contest. Jerry did the actual collating and publishing of everyone's predictions. Those files were lost when Rivals went belly up.

A good thing?

"Having dirt on people is a good thing!
:sopranos

FarWestChicago
07-28-2001, 12:26 AM
The "Rivals.com" directory on my hard drive is 59 megs large. I've got plenty of dirt on everybody. Unfortunately I only created the templates for the predictions contest. Jerry did the actual collating and publishing of everyone's predictions. Those files were lost when Rivals went belly up.

It turns out Jerry the tree killer has hard copies of that stuff.

We told him to lose that stuff. It would be good for his health.

Soxheads
07-28-2001, 12:29 AM
Am i right in saying no one won the pick to click or did i miss some

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:30 AM

Don't worry PHG as West said I still have most of them. I know for a fact that I have the "important" peoples predictions. If you want them you know my email address drop me a line and we will talk.

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:32 AM
Am i right in saying no one won the pick to click or did i miss some

Yes you did, click the link that PHG provided in the original post and the winner is Dan Wright.

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:35 AM
It turns out Jerry the tree killer has hard copies of that stuff.

Yes that is true PHG I do have most of the predictions printed out. And West I am no tree killer!

Soxheads
07-28-2001, 12:37 AM
no i mean our ptc

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:43 AM
no i mean our ptc

Oh sorry then yes, I doubt anyone picked Wright. CLR is in charge of the pick to click board so he would know.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-28-2001, 12:48 AM
no i mean our ptc

You mean the pre-season prediction contest. That went into digital oblivion last April when Rivals.com pulled the plug on their servers and turned off the lights.

Of course we now learn il Signor Geraldo Manuele has a hard-copy file of dirt still in his possession.

I suppose we could all bribe him into silence!

"You want we should break his knee caps?"

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 12:56 AM
You mean the pre-season prediction contest. That went into digital oblivion last April when Rivals.com pulled the plug on their servers and turned off the lights. Of course we now learn il Signor Geraldo Manuele has a hard-copy file of dirt still in his possession. I suppose we could all bribe him into silence!

I have everyone's from Dago to Bmr to Kermit to CLR to Far West. My predictions have some how vanished. I knew there was a reason why I held on to them all this time. Maybe each day I could make someone look bad. That would be fun!:)

FarWestChicago
07-28-2001, 12:57 AM
I have everyone's from Dago to Bmr to Kermit to CLR to Far West.

I must move my finger away from the BAN button! :)

Daver
07-28-2001, 01:00 AM
I knew there was a reason I avoided that contest like the plague.

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 01:02 AM
I must move my finger away from the BAN button!

If you mean ban Kermit go right ahead!:)