PDA

View Full Version : Everythings Going to Work Out

Hangar18
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
At least thats the motto Ive now adopted, not to mention the advice I give out now. Saw a buddy of mine last nite whos having a tough go of things the last few weeks. After a while of chatting, I explained to him that after all is said and done, no matter what happens in life going forward, the SOX won the World Series, and everythings going to work out. SOX fans have reason to smile. I think it made a lot of sense to him ........

I hope others think the same thing :cool:

voodoochile
12-02-2005, 09:47 AM
That's been my central life philosophy for as long as I can remember...

soxfan26
12-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Hangar thinks everything is going to be OK?

:mg:

:thud:

maurice
12-02-2005, 03:24 PM
At least thats the motto Ive now adopted, not to mention the advice I give out now.

Who are you and how did you hack into Hangar's account?!?

The Soxogram contains my motto: "In Kenny We Trust."
:gulp:

skottyj242
12-02-2005, 03:26 PM
I've been going by the "Budweiser tastes good." motto for a while now and that seems to be working.

Ol' No. 2
12-02-2005, 03:27 PM
At least thats the motto Ive now adopted, not to mention the advice I give out now. Saw a buddy of mine last nite whos having a tough go of things the last few weeks. After a while of chatting, I explained to him that after all is said and done, no matter what happens in life going forward, the SOX won the World Series, and everythings going to work out. SOX fans have reason to smile. I think it made a lot of sense to him ........

I hope others think the same thing :cool:Hmm...I see you took my advice about changing the tinfoil.:wink:

Chisox003
12-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Fresh tinfoil really does wonders......:o:

Or are you just going with the more expensive stuff now? :wink:

Blob
12-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Who are you and what have you done with Hangar??

caulfield12
12-02-2005, 03:50 PM

Seriously, there are natural disasters all around the globe, poverty, AIDS, starvation....and we are worried about whether the WS will sign Paul Konerko? Someone needs to get a little perspective here...yes, I was one of those about to go crazy as September wore on, figuring out every possible permutation that would allow the Sox to still eke into the playoffs between the Red Sox, Yankees, Angels and Indians, but some perspective here would be nice. I was constantly trying to decide what would be worse...getting swept out of the playoffs in the first round or being known for one of the five worst crashes of baseball history? Those were painful days...if that ball that went right at PK to end the Detroit game goes down the RF line for a double, we might not even have made the playoffs. Good god, we had Joe Borchard and Geoff Blum pinch-hitting with the bases loaded in playoff-elimination type games. That was stress, lol.

As OG said throughout the season, God, family, there were a lot of things that were more important to him than the White Sox.

I could see someone having a tough time if they were a Cubs, Astros, Rangers, Mariners, etc., fan. How about being a Marlins fan....the Twins....the Royals....the D-Rays? Those cities might not even have teams in 2-3 seasons. I wonder what you friend would be doing if PK signed with Anaheim and we just found out Freddy Garcias labrum was frayed from pitching too many innings last year? I cant imagine his reaction to the annoucement of Ross Gload as the starting 1B, lol.

Hangar18
12-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Who are you and what have you done with Hangar??

Heh heh hehh

Baby Fisk
12-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Hangar keeps you on your toes, because you never know which Hangar will show up on a given day.

Corlose 15
12-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Bracing for the apocolypse in 3.....2.....1.....

:)

ChiSoxLifer
12-03-2005, 12:16 AM

Ever since the White Sox won the World Series, everything seems better. The sun is brighter, work less stressful, my girlfriend looks better, and the sex...

Just kidding. Things always work out. You just have to hold on til the next sun shiney day!

mike squires
12-03-2005, 12:33 AM
That's been my central life philosophy for as long as I can remember...

I just ahve to say this to say it...but I have also used this saying as far back as grade school/jr.high everything works out. Don't think it's failed me yet.

BV2005
12-03-2005, 01:09 AM
I've been going by the "Budweiser tastes good." motto for a while now and that seems to be working.

I'll drink to that motto :gulp:

RadioheadRocks
12-03-2005, 01:11 AM
How about "Everything works if you let it"... having a Roadie moment! :D:

chisox77
12-03-2005, 01:16 AM
It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright . . . sun shiney day!:D: