PDA

View Full Version : Do you really need another reason to turn off Mike North?

jabrch
12-01-2005, 07:38 PM
So I turn my radio on, and Mike and Mike were on commercial, so I went to Mike North. What do I find? Paulie Shore! Sorry, I don't give a damn what he has to say, so I'd rather listen to Mike and Mike on commercial break. About 20 min later, when the go to another break, I decided to try to flip back to North as I got close to my office. What's on? It's Paulie Shore talking about men sending him pictures of their genitals.

I'm sorry - I think I answered the question of what is worse than being forced to listen to Mike North in the morning - that is accidentally ending up hearing Paulie Shore on the Mike North show.

I sure hope this guy doesn't get a job covering the Sox next year.

Jjav829
12-01-2005, 09:55 PM
:ass
"Ooooohhhhh! Light em' up like Christmas trees. Anything you wanna talk about. Paulie re-signing with the Sox. Furcal possibly going to the Cubs. The Bears winning streak. But also, what male celebrity would you send a picture of your genitals to? Me, I'd send a picture of my genitals to Mike Myers. What do you think?"

cheeses_h_rice
12-01-2005, 11:17 PM
:ass

I tellya, Paulie, what dey say about blacks is really true, know what I'm sayin'? Dey certainly don't need any help from MY GUYS! at da Men's Health Clinic.

Lip Man 1
12-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Amazingly this moron was also a 'guest' on Chicago Tribune Live! talking about his comedy club dates in the area. I guess their definition of 'talking sports' has changed
Lip

SOXPHILE
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
He was all over the place yesterday. Saw him on WGN morning news, then, as mentioned, he was on The Score and Chicago Tribune Live. It was just one big promo for his "comedy" appearance at Zanies in Vernon Hills. This is a textbook example of someone belonging to the "Lucky Sperm Club", as his parents own the famous Comedy Store in Los Angeles. This guy wasn't funny in 1992, and is even more pathetic now.

SOecks
12-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Even worse than Shore or Baker is the constant plugging of his stupid caucasian man cd and tshirt garbage. I can't even listen to other shows on the station anymore because of the constant plugging for this crap.

slavko
12-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Everything I've posted in the past about "D" list celebrities on Mike's train wreck of a show is out the window. "G" list is the new standard now.

tebman
12-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Who's Pauly Shore?

SOXPHILE
12-02-2005, 01:37 PM
Who's Pauly Shore?

I think he's the late Dinah Shore's half nephew.