PDA

View Full Version : World Series Trophy on Display at Navy Pier

Cellview22
12-01-2005, 07:22 PM
CBS 2 Chicago just reported that the World Series Trophy will be on display at Navy Pier from next Tuesday through Sunday.

RadioheadRocks
12-01-2005, 07:36 PM
From there it will be at the Arie Crown Theatre for the premiere of the SOX PRIDE dvd (Monday, Dec. 5)... can't wait to see it up close and personal!!!

DumpJerry
12-01-2005, 09:12 PM
From there it will be at the Arie Crown Theatre for the premiere of the SOX PRIDE dvd (Monday, Dec. 5)... can't wait to see it up close and personal!!!
Other way around. Next Tuesday is Dec. 6

RadioheadRocks
12-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Other way around. Next Tuesday is Dec. 6

Yes, but the premiere is on Monday the 5th (the night before the official release); already have my ticket!!! :D: :bandance:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62899

IlliniSox4Life
12-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Yes, but the premiere is on Monday the 5th (the night before the official release); already have my ticket!!! :D: :bandance:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62899

Which is why your first statement was reversed. Since it will be at Navy Pier on the 6th, AFTER the premiere, it will be be taken from the pemiere to Navy Pier. You said "from (Navy Pier) it will be at the Arie Crown Theatre for the premiere of the SOX PRIDE dvd (Monday, Dec. 5)... can't wait to see it up close and personal!!!"

RadioheadRocks
12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Which is why your first statement was reversed. Since it will be at Navy Pier on the 6th, AFTER the premiere, it will be be taken from the pemiere to Navy Pier. You said "from (Navy Pier) it will be at the Arie Crown Theatre for the premiere of the SOX PRIDE dvd (Monday, Dec. 5)... can't wait to see it up close and personal!!!"

IC... totally overlooked the "next" in the first post... total misinterpretation on my part... sorry 'bout that!

Hangar18
12-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I cant wait to see that Trophy ............