PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Plan On-Sale Date???

crazyozzie02
12-01-2005, 11:23 AM
Does anyone know when the Ozzie Plans start going on sale? On the site it just says December, but i want to know if there is a set date. If anyone that can give me that info, that would be great.Thanks in advance

Colin

Skarpachi
12-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know when the Ozzie Plans start going on sale? On the site it just says December, but i want to know if there is a set date. If anyone that can give me that info, that would be great.Thanks in advance

Colin

Prior to deciding to order the full season package, I spoke with my sales rep. earlier this week re: the Ozzie Plan. He said this plan will be available for previous season ticket customers (either full or partial plans) toward the middle of December (an exact date has not been established yet). They will be available for first time Ozzie Plan customers some time after the New Year and before tickets go on sale to the general public which will be around the 3rd week of January. This seems a bit odd considering I was initially under the impression that the Ozzie Plan would be available in the middle of December for everyone.