PDA

View Full Version : Rangers sign Burba


Jerry_Manuel
12-19-2001, 04:31 PM
Burba in Texas (http://espn.go.com/mlb/news/2001/1219/1298373.html)

Is John Hart putting the band back together? First Rocker now Burba, is Lofton far behind?

PaleHoseGeorge
12-19-2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Is John Hart putting the band back together? First Rocker now Burba, is Lofton far behind?

:bluesbros
"The band, Elwood! The Band!!!!

cheeses_h_rice
12-19-2001, 04:55 PM
Excuse the ignorant question, but is John Hart working with the Rangers now?

Daver
12-19-2001, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Excuse the ignorant question, but is John Hart working with the Rangers now?

Yes he is their GM.

Jerry_Manuel
12-19-2001, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Excuse the ignorant question, but is John Hart working with the Rangers now?

He is their GM.

duke of dorwood
12-19-2001, 07:16 PM
It's a day in the life-folks. Players moving all over, and WE get to discuss the name of our stadium.

:reinsy


We are all just one big Household

Foulke You
12-20-2001, 04:17 PM
Have the Indians managed to keep anybody? I can already see the empty seats at Jacobs Field now. We'll see how those "greatest baseball fans since '94" like the rebuilding process!

cheeses_h_rice
12-20-2001, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
Have the Indians managed to keep anybody? I can already see the empty seats at Jacobs Field now. We'll see how those "greatest baseball fans since '94" like the rebuilding process!

Too bad there's not an Eric Cartman tag.

If there was..."SHWEEEEEEEET!!!"

RedPinStripes
12-21-2001, 01:45 AM
Texas Ranger = Indians West


Who will be the first RaNGER to fight with Everett or Rocker?

:payrod

"Hey Rocker. Wanna go to a spanish speaking whore house? I'll pay." Oh....you don't like forigners? CRACK!!!!

RichH55
12-22-2001, 07:46 AM
Hey if they go with Lofton that means Kapler would come easier....