PDA

View Full Version : Payment in Full

TheKittle
11-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Since I live near the Orange Curtain, a lot of people I know are Angels fans. So I made a few wagers with people during the playoffs.

So far I've collected two cases of beer, bottle of Kettle One Vodka, dinner at Ruth Criss steakhouse, and I'm waiting for my gift of the White Sox WS books from Amazon. I will be paid in full next season when a buddy gets Diamond Club tixs at Anaheim when the White Sox come to town.

Chicken Dinner
11-30-2005, 04:06 PM
Are you bragging????

pdimas
11-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Seems more like he is enjoying himself :gulp: All I got was phone calls from my cub fan friends congratulating me and a few drinks from my bartender Sox friends.

skobabe8
11-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Since I live near the Orange Curtain, a lot of people I know are Angels fans. So I made a few wagers with people during the playoffs.

So far I've collected two cases of beer, bottle of Kettle One Vodka, dinner at Ruth Criss steakhouse, and I'm waiting for my gift of the White Sox WS books from Amazon. I will be paid in full next season when a buddy gets Diamond Club tixs at Anaheim when the White Sox come to town.

You're a smart guy

Dan Mega
11-30-2005, 04:34 PM

How many friends can I bring to your dinner party?