PDA

View Full Version : Which Mike on WSCR do you despise more?

gobears1987
11-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Which one?
I hate North as he is an idiot, but Murphy is an idiot who talks about nothing but the Flubs.

kevin57
11-30-2005, 01:58 PM
I voted for North, but I actually do not hate either one. I do find North more annoying than Murphy.

Lip Man 1
11-30-2005, 02:07 PM
Murphy at least seems to know what he is discussing with the Cubs. North claims he's a Sox fan yet spouts insane crapola like 'all the Sox had to do was win one of their last five games' to win the pennant in 1967.

:rolleyes:

North is a bogus doofus.

The fact that he's making the money he is says a lot about the Chicago broadcasting market doesn't it. The 'dumbing down' of the audience continues.

Lip

mantis1212
11-30-2005, 02:10 PM
I voted for Murph, but now that I think about it Mike North is such an ass, its not even close

skottyj242
11-30-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm going with D) Mike Greenberg on ESPN.

antitwins13
11-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Where is the I don't listen to sports blab option?

NUCatsFan
11-30-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm going with D) Mike Greenberg on ESPN.

Then let me put in a vote for E) Mike Go-Lick.....something

DaBears
11-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Mike North an avid Sox fan?

chaerulez
11-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Mike North an avid Sox fan?

For the longest time I thought he was a Cubs fan, becuase of the ads he did on the Score. Either way, he is annoying.

SOXBOY
11-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Mike Murphy is a tool and I love that the Score will broadcast the Sox games just so Murphy has to talk about the Sox.Murphy is the tool of the week,every week.

kittle42
11-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Murph is a one-dimensional Cub fan, but North is a throwback, stereotypical disgrace to the city.

Mohoney
11-30-2005, 03:54 PM
Murph is a one-dimensional Cub fan, but North is a throwback, stereotypical disgrace to the city.

So where's the difference?:redneck

SOXPHILE
11-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Hard to say. North is a an obnoxious, loudmouth, name dropping wanna be mobster. But with him, what you see is what you get. He does take calls and reads (sometimes) faxes or e-mails ripping him. He (sometimes) does stand up to and face much deserved criticism. He actually isn't TOO bad when he's talking sports, or teamed up with someone like Dan Jiggets, who won't just agree with everthing he says, or let themselves get talked over, like he does on his current, bad, morning show. Sometimes, I actually agree with him on a point he is making (SOXPHILE ducks while fellow WSI'ers throw things at him).

Murphy on the other hand, is just a complete idiot. It's all Cubs Cubs Cubs with him, all the time, every time. On those rare occasions when he's not talking Cubs or making Cub references, and actually talking about something else in sports, his ignorance is revealed. Listening to him talk about other things in baseball, the Bears, anything else in the NFL, the Bulls, and anything else in the NBA, you realize just how little he knows. It's stomach churning if you've ever heard him discuss, try to break down, or make a point about any other team, or any other game in any of the other sports. The guy is a huge phony. Anything not Cubs baseball is completely over his head, and out of his league. Come to think about it, he doesn't even know half as much about Cubs baseball as he thinks he does. To top it all off, the guy can take NO criticism. If anyone has ever heard him get criticized by a caller on the air about anything, he loses it and goes ballistic. Very unprofessional. Alot of the other on air guys at that station makes fun of him too. You can sometimes hear their dislike for him over the airwaves.

Nellie_Fox
11-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Which sack of garbage that has been sitting out in the sun all day smells worse?

SoxFan78
12-01-2005, 09:29 AM
I can't believe that the poll is this close! Murph is a kool aid drinking Cubbie Loving homer. The only reason why he talked White Sox baseball in the post season was because it was the only game in town.

There is a reason why the Score cut his show to two hours.

Parrothead
12-01-2005, 09:35 AM
I voted for North just because he is a bigger jag than Murph. To me eventhough Murph is a Cub fan at least he is entertaining. On a positive note at least the Score got rid of Fritzy, now if they could do the same for North's wife.

gobears1987
12-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Mike North an avid Sox fan?Yes, but he is an idiot who gives all Sox fans a bad name. He gives Flub fans fuel to bash us.