PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Plan questions...

mjharrison72
11-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Reading Hangar's thread on media coverage of Sox ticket sales reminded me to check on the 13-game Ozzie Plan. This will be my first year getting one, and I was wondering how exactly they work.
First, do we get assigned a ticket rep, and pick our games through that person, or via Ticketmaster, or what?
Second, will we have the same seats for every game, or do they change based on availability?
Third, does anyone know when, exactly, those go on sale?
Thanks in advance... can't wait for the season to start!

Norberto7
11-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Also, do you buy the plan and have time to pick your games, or must you have a list ready when you purchase the plan?

OEO Magglio
11-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Reading Hangar's thread on media coverage of Sox ticket sales reminded me to check on the 13-game Ozzie Plan. This will be my first year getting one, and I was wondering how exactly they work.
First, do we get assigned a ticket rep, and pick our games through that person, or via Ticketmaster, or what?
Second, will we have the same seats for every game, or do they change based on availability?
1. IIRC you can order them online but I ordered mine through a ticket rep last year.
2. Different seats for different games.
3. No idea, I've been wondering the same thing.

Palehose13
11-30-2005, 12:25 PM

1. You do get an assigned ticket rep, but that was after I picked my games.
The games were picked by "checking boxes" for games and desired seat type (lower box, bleachers, etc.)

2. Nope. You'll move around all year. I had lower box last year. For most of the year I was in 147 a lot, but sometimes I was in 116, 145, 152. Once I had row 12, most other times I was row 20+.

3. That I can't help you with. Last I heard was Dcember...so soon I imagine!

chisoxmike
I had it last season.

Yes, you do get a ticket rep. You have to pick the same amount of seats in the same seat level for all games. I did 2 seats in the lower box for 2005.

With that, they give you the best available seats for the game you choose. My seats usually were sec 145, 146. The earlier you get the order in, the better tickets you get. You choose the games on line through whitesox.com. There will be a order form up when the plan goes on sale. I heard sometime in December the plan goes on sale.

duke of dorwood
Also, do you buy the plan and have time to pick your games, or must you have a list ready when you purchase the plan?

You need a list

Palehose13
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM

You pick when you purchase. The way it worked last year was 2 games/month, you couldn't get all 13 games in June/July only. The 13th game was any game except cub games.

mjharrison72
11-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks, everyone... I actually think I'm more excited that they move people around in that seat level... I like seeing the games from different locations, and actually remember lots of games based on where I was sitting. I think if I were in the same place, they would start to blur together somewhat.

And just so I understand correctly, the ordering can be done online, then they will assign me a ticket rep?
Drop a line when anyone figures out when they go on sale!

Palehose13
11-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Thanks, everyone... I actually think I'm more excited that they move people around in that seat level... I like seeing the games from different locations, and actually remember lots of games based on where I was sitting. I think if I were in the same place, they would start to blur together somewhat.

And just so I understand correctly, the ordering can be done online, then they will assign me a ticket rep?
Drop a line when anyone figures out when they go on sale!

I believe you will be able to do that. I ordered mine at SoxFest last year on a paper order form.