PDA

View Full Version : Angels fan apparently doesn't know jack

OzzieBall2004
11-30-2005, 01:24 AM
from the Angels fan forum through MLB.com...

":if we got giles and manny. why in the blue heII would we want to waste all that money on paul "i need us cellular to hit" konerko?"

Ha! He seemed to enjoy the area beyond left field in the first inning of both game 3 and 4 of the ALCS. He also hit a towering shot over the monster in the ALDS.

I know it's pointless to even give a damn what they think, but I thought you guys would find it funny.

MUsoxfan
11-30-2005, 01:26 AM
Lots of fans live in fantasy worlds. People on this site included

doublem23
11-30-2005, 01:28 AM
Someone sounds a little bitter. :tongue:

IronFisk
11-30-2005, 01:44 AM
":if we got giles and manny. why in the blue heII would we want to waste all that money on paul "i need us cellular to hit" konerko?"

:dumbass:

Corlose 15
11-30-2005, 01:46 AM
from the Angels fan forum through MLB.com...

Ha! He seemed to enjoy the area beyond left field in the first inning of both game 3 and 4 of the ALCS. He also hit a towering shot over the monster in the ALDS.

I know it's pointless to even give a damn what they think, but I thought you guys would find it funny.

Because he actually hits in the postseason unlike a certain RF you guys paid a ****load of money to.

bobowhite
11-30-2005, 01:48 AM
Lots of fans live in fantasy worlds. People on this site included

I hope you aren't talking about me with that. My second wife claimed all fantasy worlds and a lot more in our divorce hearings.

MUsoxfan
11-30-2005, 01:49 AM
I hope you aren't talking about me with that. My second wife claimed all fantasy worlds and a lot more in our divorce hearings.

:kneeslap:

dcb33
11-30-2005, 01:49 AM
from the Angels ...fan forum through MLB.com...

http://www.931jackfm.com/siteassets/cards/images/jackcards-off_05.gif (http://www.dcd-jack.com/sitecontrol/dcdjack-updateselements/r.asp?u=javascript<b></b>:;)
"We're too busy playing what we want to really care whether or not he knows Jack."

DaleJRFan
11-30-2005, 04:49 AM

That's pretty funny. As I recall, PK slayed the Angels in their own park. Two first inning homeruns in consecutive games? Yes. You would have thought Molina would have known not to call that second 3-2 curve ball after Konerko hit the frst one 420 feet.

fquaye149
11-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Because he actually hits in the postseason unlike a certain RF you guys paid a ****load of money to.

So is Vlad overpaid?I don't understand the point of this post. Vlad had a bad postseason. He's still probably the best RFer in the game.

I remember Frank didn't hit well in 2000. Well, guess what, the whole team didn't hit well in 2000. Sound familiar when applied to the Angels in 2005?

Just because this Angels fan doesn't appreciate what Paulie did this year (although when you consider 11 HR away and 29 HR at home he's not completely off base) doesn't mean you have to rip a great ballplayer for having a bad two weeks.

Ted Williams was overrated, right? After that lousy World Series he had, who needs him?

JUribe1989
11-30-2005, 07:50 AM
So, I guess I reserve the right to make up a creative nickname like Vladimir "Can't hit in the playoffs" Guerrero.

Oh wait, that one's true.:D:

antitwins13
11-30-2005, 03:29 PM
That's pretty funny. As I recall, PK slayed the Angels in their own park. Two first inning homeruns in consecutive games? Yes. You would have thought Molina would have known not to call that second 3-2 curve ball after Konerko hit the frst one 420 feet.

Yes he did. The old adage about players being good because of the park they play in is BS. I bet Helton is tired of hearing that.

chaerulez
11-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Why do people even bother going to the mlb.com boards? They attract the most ignorant baseball fans.

Tekijawa
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Yes he did. The old adage about players being good because of the park they play in is BS. I bet Helton is tired of hearing that.

The he should start hitting being a little more consitant in other parks!

Norberto7
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM

So is Vinny Castilla. :cool:

ShoelessJoeS
11-30-2005, 04:16 PM
LOL...sounds like Angles fans are sill bitter from that ass whoopin we dealt 'em in the ALCS

SOXBOY
11-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Most of the posters are saying that they are happy they didn't get Konerko but they are the same posters who would be very happy if they got Konerko.

crazyozzie02
12-01-2005, 12:35 PM
It seems like we have a bitter fan from that craphole of a site "rallymonkey.com"
Somehow he got lost on the super highway and ended up there.