PDA

View Full Version : 5 Outfielders?

RichH55
12-19-2001, 12:16 AM
This can't be the case: Lee, Mags, Rowand, Singelton, and Simmons? And Liefer can play some too(Need to get him at-bats) Would seem to signify a deal is imminient....carrying 5 OF, especially considered Liefer would be so very foolish.....Where are the likely destinations for Chris? Would giving Chris away, but enough to get a team to take Clayton as well?

:hitless :slowswing
Yeah right! You need us...admit it If we weren't hear than what would your precious board debate or yell at? You need me on that wall, you want me on that wall!

Sorry slipped in some Jack from A Few Good Men there....its 5 am by me what are you expecting?

Dadawg_77
12-19-2001, 12:22 AM
Wow a poster from the GMT time zone.

CLR01
12-19-2001, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
This can't be the case: Lee, Mags, Rowand, Singelton, and Simmons? And Liefer can play some too(Need to get him at-bats) Would seem to signify a deal is imminient....carrying 5 OF, especially considered Liefer would be so very foolish.....Where are the likely destinations for Chris? Would giving Chris away, but enough to get a team to take Clayton as well?

:hitless :slowswing
Yeah right! You need us...admit it If we weren't hear than what would your precious board debate or yell at? You need me on that wall, you want me on that wall!

Sorry slipped in some Jack from A Few Good Men there....its 5 am by me what are you expecting?

Yeah lets dump singleton for a out of position Rowand who can not cover the ground and refuses to learn the dimensions and a career .218 hitter who can't stay healthy. Excellent choice.

"Buahahahahaha, Dump Singleton, where do they come up with this stuff. Hahahaha"
:slowswing

WinningUgly!
12-19-2001, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Yeah lets dump singleton for a out of position Rowand who can not cover the ground and refuses to learn the dimensions and a career .218 hitter who can't stay healthy. Excellent choice.

"Buahahahahaha, Dump Singleton, where do they come up with this stuff. Hahahaha"

As much as I hate to admit it to ya CLR, I'd much rather have Singleton over Rowand in CF. I'm not saying I'm happy with CS, but if were playing with the hand we have now Singleton's the guy.

RedPinStripes
12-19-2001, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

Hey Rich55........

If you really want to push Clr01's buttons, talk about trading Singleton and about how much you like Rowand. lol

LongDistanceFan
12-19-2001, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Hey Rich55........

If you really want to push Clr01's buttons, talk about trading Singleton and about how much you like Rowand. lol b/c of the possiblities of more of a return, lets trade rowan.

CLR01
12-19-2001, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

As much as I hate to admit it to ya CLR, I'd much rather have Singleton over Rowand in CF. I'm not saying I'm happy with CS, but if were playing with the hand we have now Singleton's the guy.

They are all converting Chris, give it time and we will have them all.

"Yes i know this. Hey WU, of what nationality would you like your 10 virgin slaves?"

"Ahhh, go with the Swedish ones."

:wanne

WinningUgly!
12-19-2001, 03:44 AM
Hey WU, of what nationality would you like your 10 virgin slaves?

Hmmmn....Do they all have to be of the same nationality? I'd like to go with some variety if I could....Surprise me! :D:

RedPinStripes
12-19-2001, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
b/c of the possiblities of more of a return, lets trade rowan.

If we can get a good return I 'm all for trading Rowand. I like arron, but he is worth a lot to Colarado. They wanted him bad last year. If KW is going to give him away like he gave away players in a recent trade, I'd rather keep him.

Spiff
12-19-2001, 06:27 AM

If we can get a good return I 'm all for trading Rowand. I like arron, but he is worth a lot to Colarado. They wanted him bad last year. If KW is going to give him away like he gave away players in a recent trade, I'd rather keep him.

Speaking of Colorado, can anyone figure out why they traded for Pokey Reese? With Ortiz and Uribe I thought they were set for a while then they trade one of their best relievers for another middle infielder.

RichH55
12-19-2001, 08:03 AM

Hey Rich55........

If you really want to push Clr01's buttons, talk about trading Singleton and about how much you like Rowand. lol

I'll keep that in mind for slower days :D:

RichH55
12-19-2001, 08:05 AM
Speaking of worthles outfielders...any idea if Wil Cordero will be getting playing time this year? I miss yelling at him when he misplays a ball out there...."My Wife is gonna pay for that!"

Good times:)

RichH55
12-19-2001, 08:16 AM
If we plan on going with then hand we have meaning 5 OF, Liefer, Crede, Manos all over the place, does that mean Graff is out of a job?

:graff
I can learn to be an outfielder with obvious gaps in my game if you want!