PDA

View Full Version : Steroids numbers?

Chisox003
11-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Hey guys, I hate to come here and ask this, but I've been searching everywhere for some numbers on steroids (How many baseball players have been caught, etc.), and I can't find good ones anywhere.

I have a paper due this week and I need some good info. to support my views, so if any of you fellow, brilliant, caring Sox fans have any suggestions or sites I can visit, let me know!

Thanks a lot!

:gulp:

JUribe1989
11-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Off the top of my head this is what I came up with

Players suspended by MLB for steroids
-Alex Sanchez
-Juan Rincon
-Michael Morse
-Felix Heredia
-Matt Lawton
-Ryan Franklin
-Rafael Palmeiro
-Rafael Betancourt
-Jorge Piedra

I think that's all of them

Palehose13
11-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Do what every other red-blooded American student does: make up the numbers! :wink:

4th Gen. Sox Fan
11-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Do what every other red-blooded American student does: make up the numbers! :wink:

Homer: Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent.
Forty percent of all people know that.

TimoPerez
11-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Off the top of my head this is what I came up with

Players suspended by MLB for steroids
-Alex Sanchez
-Juan Rincon
-Michael Morse
-Felix Heredia
-Matt Lawton
-Ryan Franklin
-Rafael Palmeiro
-Rafael Betancourt
-Jorge Piedra

I think that's all of them

I believe Wilson Delgado was caught as well.

JUribe1989
11-27-2005, 11:05 PM
I believe Wilson Delgado was caught as well.

He was on the list, but I believe he was suspended by Minor League Baseball. But yes, he was definitely suspended but I think it was while he was in the minors.

TimoPerez
11-27-2005, 11:33 PM
He was on the list, but I believe he was suspended by Minor League Baseball. But yes, he was definitely suspended but I think it was while he was in the minors.

He didn't play in the Majors at all this season so it must have been in the Minors. Thanks for clearing that up.

SouthSoxFan
11-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Not official, but helpful... link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Major_League_Baseball_players_suspended_fo r_steroids)