PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about tonight

Mathew
07-27-2001, 10:21 PM
I'm starting to calm now I let off some nasty posts tonight after seeing that game. I'm finally a regular now according to your board. I'm honered. How many Canadians are signed up here?

FarWestChicago
07-27-2001, 10:23 PM
How many Canadians are signed up here?

I have no idea. That's one search that isn't built in. I'm glad we have at least one.

No-Neck
07-27-2001, 10:29 PM
Vent all you want Mathew, that's the good thing about this forum,
no need to apologize.

You are among brethen Sox fans!

It could be worse, you could also be a Chicago Blackhawks fan. Now there is a team that really stinks to high heaven!

Mathew
07-27-2001, 10:33 PM
Oddly enough I'm a Bruins fan because my dad like Montreal and I had to be opposite. Another taem that likes to have management whose asses can turn coal into diamonds. I like the Heat in basketball because I hate the Bulls. I blame them for making the WhiteSox bad in the 90s and so I picked an expansion team from the east. And a Bears and Steelers fan. I like Pittsburgh cause they always hated Cleaveland and so do I!

Daver
07-27-2001, 10:38 PM
I can agree with you on the Steelers,they are my favorite AFC team,but the Vikings are the team to beat in the NFC.

As far as venting goes,if they can put up with my off-track,never close to the subject ramblings,then you are a breath of fresh air.

No-Neck
07-27-2001, 10:40 PM
See, you're a Sox fan and you hate Cleveland.

Consider yourself blessed. You have vision

Now you must loathe, hate and despise the Chicago Flubs. And you must teach your children to do likewise. Then you will be complete.

NUKE CLEVELAND!

We are the few, the chosen,...blah, blah

A great day is when the Sox win and the Cubs lose. Unfortunately, today is not one of them.

But at least you don't have to go to work and look at/listen to Cub fans. Man, now that's hell!
Welcome buddy!

PutItOnTheBoard
07-27-2001, 10:42 PM
OK, I know this probably belongs in the Parking Lot, but daver do you really think the Vikings are the team to beat? After losing Robert Smith, John Randle, Dwayne Rudd, and John Steussie?!

Man, I as much as hate those pewter pusses, you gotta like Tampa.

Daver
07-27-2001, 10:45 PM
PIOTB,go to the parking lot.

Mathew
07-30-2001, 04:31 AM
I never hated the Cubs untill I started in this place. Now I pay more attention to Cubs games than some of our own. There are a lot of Cubs fans too and very few Sox fans(here), so it's good to be feuled by hate.