PDA

View Full Version : Can't throw signs

Paulwny
12-18-2001, 07:25 PM
Knoblauch with KC.

http://www.canoe.ca/Slam011218/mlb_royals-ap.html

Spiff
12-18-2001, 07:29 PM
Yeh who thinks we'll ever hear from him again besides hitting someone with an errant throw.

BTW the title of this thread confused the crap out of me. Took like 10 minutes to figure out what you meant.

Daver
12-18-2001, 07:30 PM
Keith Olberman's mother is pleased as punch that she can return to Yankee stadium now.

Paulwny
12-18-2001, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

BTW the title of this thread confused the crap out of me. Took like 10 minutes to figure out what you meant.

See, me and JM told you snow wasn't any good, look what's happening to your mind.

Paulwny
12-18-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by daver
Keith Olberman's mother is pleased as punch that she can return to Yankee stadium now.

Do you know if Olberman had his mother's seat changed to behind the screen after that game or was it a joke?

Jerry_Manuel
12-18-2001, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
See, me and JM told you snow wasn't any good, look what's happening to your mind.

Exactly Paul. Snow is not good for you, we still don't have any snow on the ground here. I love it!

Paulwny
12-18-2001, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Exactly Paul. Snow is not good for you, we still don't have any snow on the ground here. I love it!

Neither do we, so far a great winter.

Daver
12-18-2001, 08:01 PM
I like snow,its easier to hunt in the snow.

KempersRS
12-18-2001, 08:01 PM

No! :angry: Snow is the best! We've had nothing at all so far...They are forecasting our first snowfall for Christmas Eve, let it be true!

Jerry_Manuel
12-18-2001, 08:02 PM
I like snow,its easier to hunt in the snow.

Isn't snow a pain for you due to your house on wheels Daver?

Daver
12-18-2001, 08:15 PM

Isn't snow a pain for you due to your house on wheels Daver?

Thats why they make tire chains.

czalgosz
12-18-2001, 08:35 PM
You can use snow chains where you are?

Anyway, the Royals are stupid to sign Knoblauch. I don't know how much they're paying him, but if it's more than about 500,000, they are getting ripped off. And this is a team that supposedly haemorraghed money last season. Knoblauch will bring nothing to the table.

Daver
12-18-2001, 09:00 PM
I have yet to meet anyone that has the nerve to tell me to take them off.

And your right about Knoublach.

RichH55
12-18-2001, 09:13 PM
From what I hear.....Chuckie signed cheap....I see nothing wrong with them signing him....Being out of NY can't do anything but help and worse comes to worse its a cheap one year deal(or at least thats what they were talking about).....I think KC should sign Canseco to the vet min as well....cheap and probably the best production you are going to get for that money, unless they have a kid who needs the at-bats, but IIRC they are playing some worthless guys as is, man to think that used to be a winning Organization featuring George Brett...such a shame....they have to be one of those teams we are thinking about when they say contraction

GASHWOUND
12-18-2001, 09:42 PM

I still can't believe it! Not even a trace of snow has fallen. That has to be like a record of something. Is great, no getting up 40 minutes early to dig the car out and drive 10 MPH to work. Now thats a good thing. :smile:

Spiff
12-18-2001, 09:44 PM
We got some snow the other day, mostly hail and sleet lately.

Fun fun fun.

Jerry_Manuel
12-18-2001, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Is great, no getting up 40 minutes early to dig the car out and drive 10 MPH to work. Now thats a good thing. :smile:

Not according to Kempers.

Daver
12-18-2001, 09:51 PM

I still can't believe it! Not even a trace of snow has fallen. That has to be like a record of something. Is great, no getting up 40 minutes early to dig the car out and drive 10 MPH to work. Now thats a good thing.

We have had a trace here,and get a full size 4WD pickup with a lot of weight in the bed,no digging and you can fly bye on the shoulder.

GASHWOUND
12-18-2001, 10:14 PM

We have had a trace here,and get a full size 4WD pickup with a lot of weight in the bed,no digging and you can fly bye on the shoulder.

No digging? These plows plow bye and pile up a 7 foot wall. I'm gonna need a dump truck to just back out of the snow without some digging. And the shoulders usually always have snow there where the plows have been. I need a dolarian.

Daver
12-18-2001, 10:17 PM

No digging? These plows plow bye and pile up a 7 foot wall. I'm gonna need a dump truck to just back out of the snow without some digging. And the shoulders usually always have snow there where the plows have been. I need a dolarian.

I didn't shovel my drive way once last year,4 wheel low and away I go.