PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rowands Contract

gbergman
11-23-2005, 09:25 PM
I have a question. What is Aaron Rowands current contract because who knows if he heats up and becomes a free agent soon who knows he may comeback. I would like to see his offensive numbers go up first. Especially if are prospects dont do well i know KW is always willing to make a trade, and who knows maybe we could get him back.

buehrle4cy05
11-23-2005, 09:26 PM
I have a question. What is Aaron Rowands current contract because who knows if he heats up and becomes a free agent soon who knows he may comeback. I would like to see his offensive numbers go up first. Especially if are prospects dont do well i know KW is always willing to make a trade, and who knows maybe we could get him back.

I think we won't see Rowand back here for a long time, if ever. With the glut of young outfielders that we have, our OF is set for a good 6+ years.

gbergman
11-23-2005, 09:28 PM
i see, well i hope brian anderson or those other outfielders we have are gold glove calliber and show it.

ilsox7
11-23-2005, 09:32 PM
i see, well i hope brian anderson or those other outfielders we have are gold glove calliber and show it.

Most accounts have Anderson as a better defensive outfielder than Aaron. And his offensive production has a higher ceiling. We're about to find out!

veeter
11-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Aaron has no choice but to be back. I'm not sure in what capacity, but as a member of the 2005 world champs, we haven't seen the last of him. Maybe at the Bears Super Bowl rally.