PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox owner posting on fan board again

Fenway
11-22-2005, 10:16 AM
John Henry came out of his cave last night and was answering questions on Sons of Sam Horn. Very interesting reading

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showtopic=1692&view=findpost&p=110448

Jjav829
11-22-2005, 10:23 AM
John Henry came out of his cave last night and was answering questions on Sons of Sam Horn. Very interesting reading

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showtopic=1692&view=findpost&p=110448

Hmm....I'm trying to imagine Reinsdorf coming onto WSI to answer questions and I just can't. It would be cool if one of the players did though. Or Kenny. :cool:

It's Time
11-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Gotta love an owner who will come to the core fan forum of a team to answer questions.

Fenway
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Gotta love an owner who will come to the core fan forum of a team to answer questions.

No and he was very candid in some of his answers....

On Theo

Theo was clear in his press conference when he opted not to close the door to the future. But life is constant change and for the most part it is exceedingly unpredictable. He is not going to return as our surprise GM in this process. We are proceeding carefully to make the right choice. There are more potential candidates than is known simply because a number of people prefer to avoid, if at all possible, a highly charged, circus atmosphere that ends with only one candidate being chosen.

but he typed something that may have been by accident ( or maybe not )
With so many dollars chasing a limited amount of players who can materially help us, we have a significant challenge this year. Theo and all of us see this year as a year in which our young players will be tested.

MUsoxfan
11-22-2005, 10:49 AM
It's probably Fenway posting in disguise and answering his own questions for himself:redneck

doublem23
11-22-2005, 11:43 AM
My guess is Steve Phillips, still pretending that he can get a job in organized baseball outside of Bristol, CT.