PDA

View Full Version : ChicagoSports.com's "The Konerkometer"

hsnterprize
11-19-2005, 09:17 PM
No kids, I'm not making this up. For those of you who were upset about the "Sosa Watch" or constant, nitpicky updates about Wood or Prior, then here's something you'll enjoy. Our buddies at the Cubune have devised the Konerkometer (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-konerkometer,1,729502.htmlstory?coll=cs-whitesox-utility) to keep us informed about whether or not Paul Konerko either stays with the Sox or goes elsewhere. It's a nice analysis, but I just thought the name would catch someone's attention. It at least caught mine.

RKMeibalane
11-19-2005, 09:42 PM
*insert overused chunks tag here*

beckett21
11-19-2005, 09:53 PM
*insert overused chunks tag here*

I've taken a liking to this one: :puking:

Not quite as disgusting due to its cartoonish nature.

:D:

Erik The Red
11-19-2005, 11:36 PM
:rolleyes:

Some people will never be happy. I bet the same people that get pissed about this are the ones that were mad when the Cubune had the daily Mark Prior Injury Watch™.

oeo
11-20-2005, 12:13 AM
I've taken a liking to this one: :puking:

Not quite as disgusting due to its cartoonish nature.

:D:

I think the whole "insert overused chunks tag" thing has become more overused than the actual tag.

Chicken Dinner
11-20-2005, 09:25 AM
No kids, I'm not making this up. For those of you who were upset about the "Sosa Watch" or constant, nitpicky updates about Wood or Prior, then here's something you'll enjoy. Our buddies at the Cubune have devised the Konerkometer (http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/cs-konerkometer,1,729502.htmlstory?coll=cs-whitesox-utility) to keep us informed about whether or not Paul Konerko either stays with the Sox or goes elsewhere. It's a nice analysis, but I just thought the name would catch someone's attention. It at least caught mine.

It's been there for 2 weeks.

hsnterprize
11-20-2005, 10:08 AM
It's been there for 2 weeks.True...but I literally just discovered it last night, so I decided to post it here.