PDA

View Full Version : Free poster of the 05 world champs at your local GM dealer

OzzyTrain
11-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Like the topic says

DaveIsHere
11-18-2005, 06:19 PM
yep, my dad got 3 of them last week, actually one is rolled up in front of me now.

It has a Shot off the parade downtown(you should se all the ticket tape!!)
A Shot of Ozzie holding up the trophy
A shot of JD holding the trophy leaning up against his new HHR(pile of junk BTW)
and a nice shot of USCF before game one during the anthem.

I love free posters

RadioheadRocks
11-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Is this an ongoing promotion or do they have a date range when they will be available? I'm coming back to Chicago for Thanksgiving week on Monday, so I'm hoping they'll be available when I return home.

veeter
11-18-2005, 08:41 PM
I got two from the Chevy dealer. I think they have tons of them. Not the greatest poster, but hey it's free.

skobabe8
11-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Is Ron Santo featured in it? "I see a Cubs World Series in the future."

LongLiveFisk
11-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Damn, I was at a GM dealer today (service dept) and was not aware they had this poster. You'd think they'd offer me one after seeing my Sox shirt. :rolleyes:

RadioheadRocks
11-26-2005, 05:24 PM
I was home visiting my family for Turkey Day and I went to a couple of dealerships in search of the poster. Lynch Chevrolet at Irving Park and Long was "not a participating dealer", so I went to Gateway Chevrolet on Milwaukee Ave., just north of Foster and got mine there. The young lady working at the information desk was really nice and she gave me three of them! (One for myself and one for each of my nephews).