PDA

View Full Version : Replacement World Series Ticket for Ticketfast

salty99
11-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Just got mine in the mail today for game 1 and guess what??? It is NOT the big fancy tickets like season ticket holders got. It is just the smaller ones you could pick up at the box office.

34rancher
11-17-2005, 06:10 PM
Just got mine in the mail today for game 1 and guess what??? It is NOT the big fancy tickets like season ticket holders got. It is just the smaller ones you could pick up at the box office.
How did you get those, I did not know that was an option. Thanks.

anewman35
11-17-2005, 08:59 PM
How did you get those, I did not know that was an option. Thanks.

It'll be sent automatically.

kjkobs
11-17-2005, 10:39 PM

I think thats only fair seeing how the people who opted to pick up the tickets at will call, got the same "smaller" ones

chisoxmike
11-18-2005, 11:24 AM
I think thats only fair seeing how the people who opted to pick up the tickets at will call, got the same "smaller" ones

From what I heard people were told that if they sent back their ticketfast tickets they would be sent the larger ST holder tickets for a keepsake.

anewman35
11-18-2005, 11:54 AM
From what I heard people were told that if they sent back their ticketfast tickets they would be sent the larger ST holder tickets for a keepsake.

Where'd you hear that? I never saw anything about "sending back" ticketfast tickets (which would be entirely pointless, since the ticketfast ticket is just a printout on a piece of paper, there'd be nothing to stop somebody from printing hundreds of copies).

kjkobs
11-18-2005, 05:28 PM

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20051022&content_id=1256886&vkey=pr_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws

The original press release states that "Tickets will be printed and mailed automatically to every customer who printed with Ticketfast after the conclusion of the season to the address on their account. Fans need not request that their tickets be mailed."

It also says that they will be reprinted on "official World Series ticket stock." IMO, that doesn't necessarily mean it would be the "big" WS tickets, because the standard Ticketmaster-issued WS tickets can be viewed as "WS ticket stock" since all the logos and copyrights appeared on them.