PDA

View Full Version : Hawk Interview?

ChiSoxIn06
11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Just out of curiosity...has anyone read or seen any interviews with the hawk since the sox won it all? i had hawk withdrawl while watching the series...and was wondering if they had any contact with him...i think that when they re air the playoff games next month they should have hawk call the game instead of making us suffer through buck and mccarver...can u imagine his calls for the big moments that occurred during the playoffs? (Pods HR, Konerko GS, Blum HR, Dyes single, etc." i think they would of been priceless.

antitwins13
11-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Just out of curiosity...has anyone read or seen any interviews with the hawk since the sox won it all? i had hawk withdrawl while watching the series...and was wondering if they had any contact with him...i think that when they re air the playoff games next month they should have hawk call the game instead of making us suffer through buck and mccarver...can u imagine his calls for the big moments that occurred during the playoffs? (Pods HR, Konerko GS, Blum HR, Dyes single, etc." i think they would of been priceless.

I agree. The calls would have been priceless or at least much better than Berman/Buck/McCarver. I haven't heard him interviewed, but I bet he's waiting for Soxfest to make an official appearance.

Jjav829
11-16-2005, 08:18 PM

Why the hell would Hawk take the time out of his busy schedule of golf, golf and more golf to record calls of plays and games where he already knows the outcome? :?:

ChiSoxIn06
11-16-2005, 08:27 PM
Why the hell would Hawk take the time out of his busy schedule of golf, golf and more golf to record calls of plays and games where he already knows the outcome? :?:

To cure his boredom. And to piss off jay mariotti lol

Jjav829
11-16-2005, 08:30 PM

Ha, I know Hawk hates Moronotti, but he doesn't hate him that much. And I think it's safe to say that after 7 months of calling games nearly every day, Hawk probably isn't bored right now. I'm sure he's enjoying this time off and will be enjoying it right up until Spring Training.

Chips
11-16-2005, 08:44 PM

Bored, I can't imagine Hawk being bored right now. He sitting in his house in Flordia relaxing, playing golf, fishing? I couldn't imagine Hawk recalling 12 games, thats almost 40+ hours of games to watch, especially with him knowing the outcome, the excitement just wouldn't be there. It's like watching the producers do a commentary on a DVD. Lame and boring. Forget that idea.

kevin57
11-16-2005, 08:52 PM
It would be nice to hear Hawk's "take" on all that has happened...but knowing Hawk, we'll hear about all next year. :tongue:

bobwsx
11-17-2005, 05:17 AM
It would be nice to hear Hawk's "take" on all that has happened...but knowing Hawk, we'll hear about all next year. :tongue:So true.

MsSoxVixen22
11-17-2005, 02:19 PM
It would have been nice to hear Hawk's calls instead of that TOOL Joe Buck but I know we'll hear about it. It'll give me something to look forward to! :D: