PDA

View Full Version : New Season Tickets?

IggyD
11-16-2005, 01:07 PM
I purchased the split season plan (Double Play). All my dealings were thru email at first, when I was assigned a rep. (Brian) we continued to communicate thru emails until all my questions were answered...then I gave him my ph# to call me cuz it is so difficult to get them when you call. I found that he did everything a person could do and got me great seats (sect. 163, Row 5, Seats 1&2).

Who is your rep. and what was your experience in dealing with him/her?

tacosalbarojas
11-16-2005, 01:34 PM
I purchased the split season plan (Double Play). All my dealings were thru email at first, when I was assigned a rep. (Brian) we continued to communicate thru emails until all my questions were answered...then I gave him my ph# to call me cuz it is so difficult to get them when you call. I found that he did everything a person could do and got me great seats (sect. 163, Row 5, Seats 1&2).

Who is your rep. and what was your experience in dealing with him/her?Brian does a good job for me with my tickets as well.

Sox35th
11-16-2005, 01:37 PM

My rep is Chris.....

I must say that he did a great job helping me with my season ticket plan (weekday 27-game plan). I went down to the Cell about two weeks ago (every time I called the line was so busy) and meet with him face to face. He took the time to take me out and show me the seats that were available. It was great to seat in the seats and check out the view!! I picked sec 148 end seats.

After reading some of the posts about people getting invoices and seeing that they got the wrong seats, I emailed Chris to make sure I still had my correct seats....he emailed me back within 2-min and said everything was good to go with my ticket plan. And that if I every needed anything just to let him know. I know all of the reps have been very busy, but he did a great job getting me the best seat were available for the plan that I wanted!!

Tekijawa
11-16-2005, 01:50 PM
My rep is Greg and he's been very helpfull through out the whole process, especially considering how busy they are.

BainesHOF
11-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Greg is the man.

ewokpelts
11-16-2005, 05:51 PM

If your rep's Brian Jordan, you're in good hands.
He has dealt with all my crap for three seasons.
I'm in the great section 164 row 4 Seats 1-2.
Gene

shoelessjoe90
11-16-2005, 05:54 PM
I might get the Ozzie plan because i can't make many games. I only went to 4 last year.

pdimas
11-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Greg is great!!

DumpJerry
11-16-2005, 06:00 PM
My rep last year for my Ozzie Plan was Mike. I tried to contact him about a full season package, but he was no longer there.:?: John C. took over his phone number and got back to me. Turns out Mike was an intern. John took care of things on the phone. He's a good guy.

itsnotrequired
11-16-2005, 06:10 PM
I set up my original plan with Tom. There was a slight snafu with my invoice (wrong seats) so I tried calling up Tom. He is out of the office so I tried another rep and ended up speaking with Joe. He was able to get me in the correct seats and even left a note for Tom to give me a call as to what happened. After I got off the phone with him, I needed to ask him another question. I left him a voicemail and he got back to me within an hour.

Tome and Joe are the only two I have ever spoken with and they were both really good.

NorthSideSox72
11-16-2005, 06:12 PM
My rep is Brad. There are two Brads, though, apparently, and I don't know which one is mine (forgot his last name). Anyway, he did great getting us our 27-game weekday (Hit and Run) plan - we got excellent seats - Section 522, Row 1, Seats 1-4. I was thrilled to get ROW ONE seats, upper deck, just above 1B, after not being a previous season ticket holder. Brad rocks!!!

chisoxfan83
11-16-2005, 07:03 PM
My rep is Natalie and she has been great too. She held my seats in 151 row cc for days until i could get a down payment to her last off season. She always has called me back in a timely matter or answered email very fast. They have been really busy but do try their best to suit everyone. I give all the reps props for the way they have been dealing with this.

TomBradley72
11-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Greg....he's done a great job....very responsive...stays on top of the details...responds to emails very quickly...

IggyD
11-16-2005, 07:33 PM
If your rep's Brian Jordan, you're in good hands.
He has dealt with all my crap for three seasons.
I'm in the great section 164 row 4 Seats 1-2.
Gene

Yep the one and Only Brian...hey...see you at the Games this season...I'll look for ya

IggyD
11-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Here to report MY rep is the best. He Got me Soxfest tickets. I emailed him the form on Friday and I received the tickets today...wooohooo

Soxfanspcu11
11-19-2005, 10:08 PM
My original rep was Stephanie, who was incredibly courteous. When I called it was clear that she was very busy, however she had immediate answers to my questions. She spoke very fast and was very punctual with my order. I was on the phone with her and submitted all my necessary info. within 5 minutes. I had my full season package locked up in the bleachers so fast that I figured there must be some sort of catch! There wasn't and I received my invoice last week, it is/was a pleasure having her as my rep.

soxwon
11-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Greg is the man.

i have greg hodges, he is very good.

BRDSR
11-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Greg....he's done a great job....very responsive...stays on top of the details...responds to emails very quickly...

My rep is Greg as well, but I have had a hell of a time trying to get in touch with him. I've lost his email though, adn that sounds like it could be the problem. Could you, or anyone else who knows it, PM me his email address? Thanks a lot.

Palehose13
11-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Greg is my rep as well. He's been great.

Fake Chet Lemon
11-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Greg da man.

kjkobs
11-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Does anyone have Joe as their rep? If so, any thoughts?

Thanks..