PDA

View Full Version : Good AZ Sping Training Schedule

Chicken Dinner
11-13-2005, 04:05 PM
For those of you that are planning a spring training excursion, here is a good schedule.

http://www.mesacvb.com/cactusleague/docs/06clrev11-08.pdf

C-Dawg
11-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Cool! Thanks for posting that; looks like the Sox will be in Tucson for the whole time I'm there except for one day (I'm there the first full week of March but will only be able to catch 2-3 games). Makes planning easier thats for sure.

Whitesox029
11-13-2005, 06:05 PM
For those of you that are planning a spring training excursion, here is a good schedule.

http://www.mesacvb.com/cactusleague/docs/06clrev11-08.pdf
An effective and organized schedule it is. A good schedule it is not. You will notice that CHI denotes the Cubs while CWS denotes us. Does this piss anyone else off, or am I being petty?

MarySwiss
11-13-2005, 06:19 PM
An effective and organized schedule it is. A good schedule it is not. You will notice that CHI denotes the Cubs while CWS denotes us. Does this piss anyone else off, or am I being petty?

You're being petty...and so am I, because it pissed me off, too! However, please note that this schedule came out of Mesa. You know, where HoHoKam Park is. I've been trying to remember and, although I could be wrong, it seems to me that when the schedule was printed in the Arizona Republic last year, it identified the Sox as "ChS" and that other team as "ChC."

BTW, I went to see the Sox play the Cubs at HoHoKam once. Never again. Even though it is much closer to my home than TEP is. The park is okay, but getting in and out was horrible.

C-Dawg
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
BTW, I went to see the Sox play the Cubs at HoHoKam once. Never again. Even though it is much closer to my home than TEP is. The park is okay, but getting in and out was horrible.

Maybe bad parking and horrible traffic is such an important part of the Cub experience, that they have incorporated it into spring training too.

MarySwiss
11-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Maybe bad parking and horrible traffic is such an important part of the Cub experience, that they have incorporated it into spring training too.
C-Dawg, you just may have something there!

AZSoxFAN
11-14-2005, 02:37 PM

Bad traffic, no parking and LOSING - all part of the Cub experience.