PDA

View Full Version : New User Rant?

RichH55
12-16-2001, 03:41 PM
Long time fan(perhaps Long suffering fan is the better phrase?)

Well I've been reading the board for a bit now and you can put me in the "trade Clayton for anything let Manos take SS, upgrade over Singleton in CF, let Lee stay, keep Foulke" Camp

Every time I line-up that featured Clayton and Johnson I cringed as the offensive production for that day was shot. Catcher is a big area of concern for the team, but then again its not a strong position for alot of teams.

But nevertheless its good to be here, I'll see if I can get the hang of inserting pictures into posts later..thanks

doublem23
12-16-2001, 03:43 PM
Cool! Welcome to WSI! We can always use another anti-Royce, anti-Singleton, pro-Foulke, pro-Manos, pro-Lee guy around here.

FarWestChicago
12-16-2001, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Well I've been reading the board for a bit now and you can put me in the "trade Clayton for anything let Manos take SS, upgrade over Singleton in CF, let Lee stay, keep Foulke" CampWelcome to WSI, Rich!! :gulp:

I don't have much of a problem with the above. Some of the others will. :smile:

Jerry_Manuel
12-16-2001, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I don't have much of a problem with the above. Some of the others will. :smile:

So I'm guessing it wouldn't be a good time to put up my Lee/Foulke banner?

FarWestChicago
12-16-2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

So I'm guessing it wouldn't be a good time to put up my Lee/Foulke banner? You might want to ask Daver about that. :smile:

Jerry_Manuel
12-16-2001, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
You might want to ask Daver about that. :smile:

Maybe I'll throw a picture of the Moron in there to make him feel better.

GASHWOUND
12-16-2001, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Long time fan(perhaps Long suffering fan is the better phrase?)

Well I've been reading the board for a bit now and you can put me in the "trade Clayton for anything let Manos take SS, upgrade over Singleton in CF, let Lee stay, keep Foulke" Camp

Every time I line-up that featured Clayton and Johnson I cringed as the offensive production for that day was shot. Catcher is a big area of concern for the team, but then again its not a strong position for alot of teams.

But nevertheless its good to be here, I'll see if I can get the hang of inserting pictures into posts later..thanks

Welcome, I'm me. And Foulke is "my guy"
also. My Royce fan club failed. Nobody heard the chanting in the distance but me. Clayton..CLayton...Clayton

There it is again, nobody hears it?

:gulp:

GASHWOUND
12-16-2001, 05:32 PM

So I'm guessing it wouldn't be a good time to put up my Lee/Foulke banner?

You can make me a Foulke banner if you want. And not to make it that I'm the only one with out some half naked girl n my sig, you could add one right next to Keith. That be cool

Daver
12-16-2001, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Welcome, I'm me. And Foulke is "my guy"
also. My Royce fan club failed. Nobody heard the chanting in the distance but me. Clayton..CLayton...Clayton

There it is again, nobody hears it?

Hear what?

Jerry_Manuel
12-16-2001, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by daver
Hear what?

The sound of garbage being thrown at Royce?

Daver
12-16-2001, 06:23 PM

The sound of garbage being thrown at Royce?

And what a sweet sound that is.