PDA

View Full Version : Christmas issues anyone...

Law11
11-11-2005, 01:03 PM
I have bought so much mercahndise from the WS that i think i'm making it difficult for any of my family to get me anything. I'm getting comments like
"Can you wait a little while before buying anything else... Xmas is coming you know."

I just cant help it. I see something I like and presto, out comes Mr. Visa and Mrs. Discover...

salty99
11-11-2005, 01:10 PM
How about you just buy X-mas presents for all of us then?

Norberto7
11-11-2005, 01:14 PM
How about typing out Christmas instead of X-mas?

Unless you also celebrate X-giving, X-oween, X of July, and Xer's Day?

Sorry, I'm :offtopic:

Iwritecode
11-11-2005, 01:15 PM
I have bought so much mercahndise from the WS that i think i'm making it difficult for any of my family to get me anything. I'm getting comments like
"Can you wait a little while before buying anything else... Xmas is coming you know."

I just cant help it. I see something I like and presto, out comes Mr. Visa and Mrs. Discover...

Suprisingly I still have a few things on my list that I haven't gotten myself yet. Plus a few things that aren't out yet. It's not all Sox related.

The trophy/paperweight pictured in my sig. (I have yet to find in stores)
The Sox DVD that comes out later this month.
Sox monopoly
Office Space gift set
Family Guy Vol. 3 (comes out on Nov 29th) :Rocker:
Mystery Science Theater 3000 DVDs

I do have a couple things that are being "put up" by my wife and parents and given to me for Christmas. Like my new Burly jersey, a few t-shirts and some misc stuff (mugs, flags, license plate holder) that says WS champs on it.

:)

Sox35th
11-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Tell me about it........I have thesame issue, I was at Sports Authority on Wednesday and I was like a kid in a candy store!! Also, 30% off all Sox stuff at Sports Authority didn't help me from stopping.

--Go Sox!!

manders_01
11-11-2005, 02:03 PM
I haven't bought anything for myself yet but hadn't thought of putting that on my Christmas list - thanks for the great idea!

My problem is giving Sox stuff to others. I just can't decide what to give cause I want to give it all! How can you have the DVD without having a hat without a t-shirt etc. :tongue:

Law11
11-11-2005, 02:16 PM

Youre right.. Christmas...

Frankfan4life
11-12-2005, 06:26 AM
Tell me about it........I have thesame issue, I was at Sports Authority on Wednesday and I was like a kid in a candy store!! Also, 30% off all Sox stuff at Sports Authority didn't help me from stopping.

--Go Sox!!The same thing happened to me when I went there this week. Wow, 30% off! I went nuts!

If my family wants to know what to get me for Christmas, Sox stuff is high on my list.

cubhater
11-12-2005, 08:00 AM

--Go Sox!!

Which Sports Authority did you go to? I went to the one near Belmont/Clark yesterday and their Sox merachandise was fairly limited. Of coures it's the one closest to Wrigley so it shouldn't surprise me. Carson's offers 50% off and they only had tees, sweats, and car flags.

Best place I found for Sox stuff, except for Grandstand and the Cell, is Let's Tailgate in Evanston. They have a great selection of WS knicknacks for stocking stuffers like licence plate frames, bumper stickers, shot glasses, mouse pads, etc.

VA_GoGoSox
11-12-2005, 10:23 AM

Lighten up, Francis.

FielderJones
11-12-2005, 11:36 AM

How about no politics means no politics? :angry: