PDA

View Full Version : exsisting season ticket holders

chisoxfan83
11-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Did you guys get invoiced yet for your tickets for next season. I keep checking that my account thing and it hasnt shown up yet. Or have any of you talked to your agent and found when they might be put out. WE are closing in on 2 and half weeks til 50% is due.

Blob
11-10-2005, 03:14 PM
The first payment is usually not due until Dec 15th or so.

When we upgraded this year I was asked to pay the 50% up front. So we are set and the next payment will be due in January.

It usually goes, 10% deposit, then in Dec get billed 50% of the remaining balance and then in January it has to be paid off.

ewokpelts
11-10-2005, 03:28 PM
i'm already invoiced

SoxFan78
11-10-2005, 03:34 PM
I never recieved a invoice for next years seats. But I did get invoiced on my season ticket page online. I had to contact my rep to make sure everything was ok. Im still not sure if im getting a paper invoice, but I paid my deposit online.

I was never given a answer why I didnt receive a paper invoice.

steff
11-10-2005, 04:19 PM
Did you guys get invoiced yet for your tickets for next season. I keep checking that my account thing and it hasnt shown up yet. Or have any of you talked to your agent and found when they might be put out. WE are closing in on 2 and half weeks til 50% is due.

Yes, got it. 40% is due 12/1... and final is due 1/20/06.

steff
11-10-2005, 04:20 PM
The first payment is usually not due until Dec 15th or so.

When we upgraded this year I was asked to pay the 50% up front. So we are set and the next payment will be due in January.

It usually goes, 10% deposit, then in Dec get billed 50% of the remaining balance and then in January it has to be paid off.

Actually it's 10%, then 40% on 12/1, then the remainder on 1/20/06

Pulaski
11-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Nothing in my mailbox yet.

Ol' No. 2
11-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Has anyone heard anything about purchasing extra opening day and Cubs-Sox tickets? This usually comes with the invoice and I haven't gotten mine yet, either.

Blob
11-10-2005, 04:28 PM

I was close. Not bad for not seeing an invoice! :D:

steff
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
I was close. Not bad for not seeing an invoice! :D:

Noted.. :wink:

chisoxfan83
11-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Has anyone heard anything about purchasing extra opening day and Cubs-Sox tickets? This usually comes with the invoice and I haven't gotten mine yet, either.

from what my rep told me i have the double play plan and she said that they might not be able to offer the opening day thing this year. She said this was due to if ou do it for one you have to do it for everyone and doesn't know if they will have enough. I am still waiting on my electronic invoice to post, hopefully very soon. I am sure they want my money as much as I want to give it to them

chisoxmike
11-10-2005, 06:16 PM
I got mine today. I forgot to tell my bank to take off my debit limit.:redface: But I made a payment today through the invoice on my ticket account. The rest is due by December 8th for me.

soxwon
11-10-2005, 07:40 PM
i paid %10, then %40 pct is due in december.

Taz
11-10-2005, 10:24 PM

Not I. I'm only a 27 gamer... My rep says next few days... ??? :?:

Ol' No. 2
11-11-2005, 08:46 AM
from what my rep told me i have the double play plan and she said that they might not be able to offer the opening day thing this year. She said this was due to if ou do it for one you have to do it for everyone and doesn't know if they will have enough. I am still waiting on my electronic invoice to post, hopefully very soon. I am sure they want my money as much as I want to give it to themThat sucks. So if three people each get a 27-game plan, they will get 3 opening day tickets, but if three people go in together on a full season plan they get only 1 opening day ticket and the other two stay home.

pinwheels3530
11-11-2005, 09:06 AM
That sucks. So if three people each get a 27-game plan, they will get 3 opening day tickets, but if three people go in together on a full season plan they get only 1 opening day ticket and the other two stay home.

Does anyone want to split a 27 game plan? PM me if intrested.

chisoxfan83
11-11-2005, 10:57 AM
I just received my invoice on the my account thing. It says for my double play plan this year I get Red parking passes instead of green. Now I just hope they do offer opening day tickets......

SoxFan78
11-11-2005, 11:01 AM
I just received my invoice on the my account thing. It says for my double play plan this year I get Red parking passes instead of green. Now I just hope they do offer opening day tickets......

From what I heard from my rep, they might be sending out forms, but he hopes that we will be able to buy our opening day tickets before Sox Fest.

Dolly
11-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Not I. I'm only a 27 gamer... My rep says next few days... ??? :?:

I'm a 27-gamer too, and I got my invoice a long time ago. My due dates are the same as what steff posted as well. Are you a new STH or returning?

kjkobs
11-11-2005, 11:29 AM

Where did it say about parking passes? Did you get a paper invoice in the mail or electronically on your My White Sox account?

itsnotrequired
11-16-2005, 10:15 PM

I got my plan on November 3rd and put 50% down right away. My invoice lists the payment plan as "50% payment" due 12/8 with full payment due 1/20. Is that "50% payment" half of your total package cost or half of your remaining balance? My invoice says the balance due is $476 which is half of my remaining balance (2 upper deck reserved is $1904-$952 down payment = $952 balance, 50% of $952 is $476). That would lead me to believe that half of the remaining balance is due by 12/8, regardless of how much was put down with the initial order.

On the other hand, I switched seats today (different seats in the same section) and my online account now says no invoice exists. I called a rep about it and he says because I put 50% down right away, another invoice will not be issued until after 12/8 and that's why "no invoice" appears on my online account. This seems to be in conflict with the original paper invoice I received which showed I owed 50% of my remaining balance by 12/8.

I'm going to give them a call and try to get the real story but has this ever happened to anyone before? Is 50% of the total or only 50% of the remaining balance due by 12/8?:dunno:

chisoxfanatic
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
I got my invoice in the mail today.

Just one quick question though. I didn't purchase Sox Fest tickets yet. I've heard that they might put more on sale at a later date. Is this true?

kjkobs
11-16-2005, 10:25 PM
I got my plan on November 3rd and put 50% down right away. My invoice lists the payment plan as "50% payment" due 12/8 with full payment due 1/20. Is that "50% payment" half of your total package cost or half of your remaining balance? My invoice says the balance due is $476 which is half of my remaining balance (2 upper deck reserved is $1904-$952 down payment = $952 balance, 50% of $952 is $476). That would lead me to believe that half of the remaining balance is due by 12/8, regardless of how much was put down with the initial order.

On the other hand, I switched seats today (different seats in the same section) and my online account now says no invoice exists. I called a rep about it and he says because I put 50% down right away, another invoice will not be issued until after 12/8 and that's why "no invoice" appears on my online account. This seems to be in conflict with the original paper invoice I received which showed I owed 50% of my remaining balance by 12/8.

I'm going to give them a call and try to get the real story but has this ever happened to anyone before? Is 50% of the total or only 50% of the remaining balance due by 12/8?:dunno:

My online invoice stated that my remaining 50% of the total ($2086 for lower reserved) was due on 12/8. However the paper invoice that I received yesterday stated that only 1/2 of that 50% ($1043) was due 12/8 and the other $1043 was due in january

itsnotrequired
11-16-2005, 10:27 PM
My online invoice stated that my remaining 50% of the total ($2086 for lower reserved) was due on 12/8. However the paper invoice that I received yesterday stated that only 1/2 of that 50% ($1043) was due 12/8 and the other $1043 was due in january

Hmm. Seems like there is a conflict. I'll get the scoop tomorrow. I just don't want to be stuck in a situation where I think all is well, December 8 passes and now I am late in payment. Is there a "fine" for late payment of an invoice?

chisoxfan83
11-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Where did it say about parking passes? Did you get a paper invoice in the mail or electronically on your My White Sox account?

it said it on my electronic one it says double play parking plan RED

Ol' No. 2
11-17-2005, 10:17 AM
My online invoice stated that my remaining 50% of the total ($2086 for lower reserved) was due on 12/8. However the paper invoice that I received yesterday stated that only 1/2 of that 50% ($1043) was due 12/8 and the other $1043 was due in januaryI just got my invoice on Tuesday. We had a credit from unplayed post-season games, but I'm sure if you put down a deposit on a new plan the same applies. Half of the remaining balance is due on 12/8 and the remainder on 1/20.

steff
11-17-2005, 12:09 PM

Just one quick question though. I didn't purchase Sox Fest tickets yet. I've heard that they might put more on sale at a later date. Is this true?

Any cool inserts with your invoice.. ?? :rolleyes:

FoulkeFan
11-17-2005, 01:52 PM

I'm a new full season ticket holder (as of World Series Week!) and when I asked about SoxFest tickets a week later my rep said that they were sold out.

Jerko
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Any cool inserts with your invoice.. ?? :rolleyes:

I got some silly ass moving company insert with my invoice.

Tekijawa
11-17-2005, 01:57 PM

It kind of made me want to move again! Maybe I got it wrong 5 months ago, when I signed my life over to Washington Mutual, and Belkin could do it better!

steff
11-17-2005, 04:36 PM

Hehe... :wink:

nevr say dye sox
11-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Just talked to my rep, he said no more Sox fest tickets completely sold out. Also said it doesn't look like there will be anymore Cubs/Sox tickets to purchase for season ticket holders.

kjkobs
11-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Just talked to my rep, he said no more Sox fest tickets completely sold out. Also said it doesn't look like there will be anymore Cubs/Sox tickets to purchase for season ticket holders.

I hope that's not true. I was really hoping on getting a chance for those Cubs/Sox tickets...

Ol' No. 2
11-18-2005, 09:28 AM
I got to thinking about the Sox offering extra opening day and Cubs/Sox tickets to ST holders. I wonder if they're waiting until after 12/8 to see how many of those who put down deposits on season tickets just to get WS tickets are going to forfeit their deposit and not pay for the rest of the ticket.