PDA

View Full Version : Sox vs. Cubs Mcdonalds commercials

TheDarkGundam
11-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Remember last year (I think) when Mcdonalds started running those Sox vs. Cubs commercials? I remeber there being way more pro-sox ones than pro-cubs ones, but the only one I remeber was the guy who thought he was getting a Cubs tatoo, but the tatoo guy was a sox fan and was actually giving him a huge sox tatoo. Anyone remember the others?

koch44
11-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I remeber there being way more pro-sox ones than pro-cubs ones

That's what happens when there's a McDonald's sign under the pinwheels on the scoreboard.:)

CubsfansareDRUNK
11-10-2005, 05:08 PM
there was a pro-scrubs one with a dad waving a cubs toy and sox toy at a baby. the baby chose the cubs one and the parents hugged eachother. what does a baby know?

antitwins13
11-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Don't forget about the old guy that was a Sox fan who punctured the tire some Cub fan's bike.

RallyBowl
11-10-2005, 08:47 PM
How about the one where the kid orders a "special" for Sammy? It was real spicy. Or was that a pepsi commercial?

antitwins13
11-10-2005, 08:49 PM
How about the one where the kid orders a "special" for Sammy? It was real spicy. Or was that a pepsi commercial?

Pepsi, and it was a classic!

TheDarkGundam
11-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Don't forget about the old guy that was a Sox fan who punctured the tire some Cub fan's bike.

Oh yeah! That one was AWESOME!!!
Last year was a fantastic year for Sox commercials...

getonbckthr
11-11-2005, 02:12 AM

I'm gonna be honest I don't think Sammy knew that the kid was gonna pull out a White Sox hat. Either that or Sammy should head to hollywood, because that looked like honest, oh my god thats pretty good, laughter from Sammy.

BNLSox
11-11-2005, 02:28 AM
I havent seen any of the mickey d's commercials as I am out of the local market, but I loved that pepsi commercial and I also loved Konerko's ESPN commercial where he is talking about how its weird that he wears black socks despite being on the White Sox. Classic!