PDA

View Full Version : dvd mlb.com

soxrme
11-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Did anybody order the world series dvd from mlb.com? If this has been brought up already I am sorry.

Law11
11-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Its not being realeased till around Thanksgiving. If youre in the Chgo area dont waste time ordering it. Itll be in every place a DVD is sold. From Osco to
Best Buy and all points in between and it'll probably be a few bucks cheaper.

SOXFAN_in_WI
11-10-2005, 03:29 PM
I ordered mine from deepdiscountdvd.com yesterday. it is a pre order and will arrive the day it is released or there abouts. and it was only $11.96! A lot cheaper and they do free shipping and handeling. Thanks to Mac Jurko and Harry for turning me onto the site.

anewman35
11-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I ordered mine from deepdiscountdvd.com yesterday. it is a pre order and will arrive the day it is released or there abouts. and it was only $11.96! A lot cheaper and they do free shipping and handeling. Thanks to Mac Jurko and Harry for turning me onto the site.

If you did the free shipping, no way it arrives there the day it's released. In my expierence with them, you'll be lucky to get it a week later.

Hendu
11-10-2005, 04:54 PM
I pre-ordered it from Amazon. In retrospect, I should have just waited and picked it up at Target the day it comes out.

Maybe I'll still pick one up from the store, and give the Amazon one as a X-mas present. :cool:

MarySwiss
11-10-2005, 05:13 PM
I pre-ordered it from MLB.com, along with the locker room cap. I'm pretty sure it will not be readily available in Arizona, so I'm fine with waiting. While I wait, I'll just spend my time watching my tape of the rally OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It always makes me smile, then cry, then smile, then cry....