PDA

View Full Version : Kass October 25th Article

SouthSide_HitMen
11-10-2005, 02:53 AM
I didn't see it posted on a search. It should be included in the "dedicated to" thread / book if possible. I started reading Kass (online of course - boycott) this season after he was linked here and he is the first local columnist I have read since Royko. Anyway you'll need some Kleenex.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-0510250127oct25,1,6814524.column?coll=chi-news-col

Go Sox!!!

Frankfan4life
11-10-2005, 04:57 AM
Samantha was freezing in her seats along the left-field foul line on Sunday night. The non-power-hitting base stealer Scott Podsednik came up and looked for a fastball on a 2-1 count and got it, then yanked it over the wall in right-center to win the game.

"Before Scott Podsednik came up, my sister said, jokingly, `Maybe we should ask Mom to send a little more wind to help him out a little bit,'" she said Monday. "And then afterward, we started laughing. At first we were kind of like, in shock, then we started laughing."Great story! I really believe the Sox had some help from someone up there. Here's to Theresa Tantillo and the rest of the Sox fans who were with us in spirit. :gulp: Thank you!

SouthSide_HitMen
11-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Great story! I really believe the Sox had some help from someone up there. Here's to Theresa Tantillo and the rest of the Sox fans who were with us in spirit. :gulp: Thank you!

Exactly - This article was the best of the post season!