PDA

View Full Version : SOX/CUBS at the URINAL THIS YEAR

obinder26
11-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Me and a friend have decided if we are able to get tickets to the games at the ****hole this year we are going to hand out the following business cards (or something similar) when Cubs fans give us **** about anything.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a395/house215/untitled.jpg

What do you think? And if we cant get tickets, we are just going to stand outside Wrigley handing them out. Yee haw.

Coolpapa
11-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Take some kleenex, the weeping yuppie scum will need it

ilsox7
11-09-2005, 12:34 AM
IMO, you're only asking for trouble doing that. I think it's a much better idea to just show up decked out in World Championship gear and root on the Sox. The silence from you will eat those folks alive. Agitating them will just give them reason to get crazy. And you know what happens when drunks get pissed off.

BTW, it is a pretty cool card. Maybe the Sox should sell something like that a la the Red Sox.

antitwins13
11-09-2005, 02:50 AM
You know they murdered someone in Wrigleyville then used sails to eat the story.

Banix12
11-09-2005, 03:45 AM
As long as you are only planning to do it when fans start giving you guff about being a sox fan or something to that effect then I am somewhat ok with it. It's not something I would recommend though.

However if you are planning to just go up to random fans and hand out cards then even I would feel somewhat inclined to kick your butt. Retaliation is one thing, flat out rudeness is another.

It really just stinks of too much effort, it shows you cared enough about the cubs to bring props to the stadium. Just start working on a bunch of good comebacks or just use this one, "When was your last championship?"

MadetoOrta
11-09-2005, 08:22 AM
I can just about guaranty you the yuppie agitators will not be found en masse at the Cell this summer. It's fun to taunt Sox fans at the Cell when both teams stunk. It's a whole different animal when the Sox are World Champs. Seriously, if the shoe were on the other foot would you show up at the urinal en masse to taunt the cubs? I wouldn't want to be within 100 miles of the place.

LongLiveFisk
11-09-2005, 09:21 AM
I can just about guaranty you the yuppie agitators will not be found en masse at the Cell this summer. It's fun to taunt Sox fans at the Cell when both teams stunk. It's a whole different animal when the Sox are World Champs. Seriously, if the shoe were on the other foot would you show up at the urinal en masse to taunt the cubs? I wouldn't want to be within 100 miles of the place.

I still think some of these dopes will show up for games that they can get tickets for. Remember, we're dealing with a special breed of stupid here.

SOXPHILE
11-09-2005, 10:03 AM
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm such a mean, rotten S.O.B. when it comes to dealing with Cub fans, but...I LIKE IT. That looks like it would take some effort and money to get those made, and in the grand scheme of things, isn't worth it. But, then again, neither is arguing over baseball teams and spending lots of money to purchase hats, shirts and other things that advertise your love of said teams. If only there were a way I could get those printed out en mass without exerting any time or money- I am a dirty, trailerpark dwelling, unemployed Sox fan you know !

Hokiesox
11-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Just start working on a bunch of good comebacks or just use this one, "When was your last championship?"

Need something more clever...we're not the Yankmes, and they're not the Sawx. That line was used before.

I want Mags back
11-09-2005, 10:08 AM
What someone needs to do, is get 1st row UD's and hang a world series banner off the balcony. That would be neat

TomBradley72
11-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Flip Side of the Card Should Read:

Congratulations Cubbies: 2005 Attendance Championship