PDA

View Full Version : Sox Stuff??

Sox35th
11-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Dose anyone one know if Sports Authority still has their Sox stuff on Sale? If so how long will it be on sale and how much are they taking off…20-30%?? or other places where Sox stuff is on sale?

Also, my last question…….I would like to get a professional picture of the skyline with the Sox Win and Sox Pride etc. Dose anyone know where you can get one already framed? I am looking for an 8x10 or larger.

Thanks

--Repeat 2006

MiamiSpartan
11-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm not up there, but I sincerely doubt it. Don't forget that they're going into the Christmas selling season, and Sox stuff will be high on many people's list. Try Walmart and K-mart. My folks have picked up some nice stuff there for less money than Sports Authority usually has it for.

mandmandm
11-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Not positive but I thought the sale was until November 20. While they will want to have Sox inventory on hand for the holidays I am guessing they need to make space for other items they hope to sell during the holidays. The temporary kiosks on 95th street in Oak Lawn and Evergreen Park have signs saying those items are on sale as well.

ewokpelts
11-08-2005, 01:36 PM
carson's on state street has ws items at 25% off, and alcs at 50%(no word on alds)...and they hare having a big coupon sale this weekend

Gene

maurice
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
The sign at Sports Authority says 30% off through 11/20.

JohnBasedowYoda
11-08-2005, 07:45 PM
I still have not recieved my "al central champions" t-shirt from mlb! anyone else still waiting on stuff?

BarbG
11-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Actually, I'm still waiting for the Sox car floormats I ordered for my daughter on September 3rd from mlb.com. Also for a few Christmas presents I ordered last year and never received. Every time I've ordered from mlb, it's either ridiculously late, wrong, or never comes at all.

Palehose13
11-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Actually, I'm still waiting for the Sox car floormats I ordered for my daughter on September 3rd from mlb.com. Also for a few Christmas presents I ordered last year and never received. Every time I've ordered from mlb, it's either ridiculously late, wrong, or never comes at all.

FYI...They have those at grandstand.

JohnBasedowYoda
11-08-2005, 08:12 PM
FYI...They have those at grandstand.

They didn't have the grey al central champs shirt though...

In fact when i asked about it the guy looked at me like i was speaking greek and pointed to the al champs shirt.

Brian26
11-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I still have not recieved my "al central champions" t-shirt from mlb! anyone else still waiting on stuff?

Hopefully you'll get it in time for the 2006 division clincher :D:

pearso66
11-08-2005, 09:15 PM

Wow, wrong? I ran into that problem also recently. I bought 2 ALCS programs on MLB.com and checked the website to make sure it went through, and everything was A-ok. a week later, I get an email stating that my item was shipping, but it wasn't the ALCS, it was noted as the NLCS. I went and checked on MLB for my order, and it was changed to NLCS. I got the programs and it was NLCS. I called to complain, and they said that they couldn't do anything since I didn't call before the items were shipped. Which I would have cancelled the order had it said NLCS right away.

kninchicago
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
FYI there's a neat pennant at Osco drug that is supposed to hang point down--it has the scores of each WS game on it, and a replica signature of all the guys on the team. Only $2.99. Cool thing to buy if you can't afford that awesome bat yet want something with the guy's sigs on it.