PDA

View Full Version : Your Registration E-Mail Address

voodoochile
11-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Please make sure the e-mail address you registered with is still valid. We are starting to receive a LOT of bounced e-mails. If you have your settings so that a PM sends you a notification or you subscribe to threads and your e-mail address is dead, it bounces a note to my inbox and Daver's inbox and I think West's inbox too.

Not a good idea to have your dead e-mail address lead to the three of us getting tons of spam.

Please check it and if necessary change it to a valid e-dress and remember, Hotmail addresses will not be accepted.

Eventually, I will start moderating people who do not comply. Some of you are long standing members, please take the time to fix the problem, so I don't have to ban someone I enjoy talking with.

Thank you in advance.

voodoochile
11-21-2005, 09:14 AM
Okay, Starting December 1st every person who has a bad e-mail address will be forced to reregister. If I receive bad e-mail addy warnings in my WSI mailbox, I will simply ban or delete the user name (based on number of posts) and remove the offending e-mail address from their profile.

FarWestChicago
11-24-2005, 12:15 AM
Okay, Starting December 1st every person who has a bad e-mail address will be forced to reregister. If I receive bad e-mail addy warnings in my WSI mailbox, I will simply ban or delete the user name (based on number of posts) and remove the offending e-mail address from their profile.:thumbsup:

voodoochile
12-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Okay, Starting December 1st every person who has a bad e-mail address will be forced to reregister. If I receive bad e-mail addy warnings in my WSI mailbox, I will simply ban or delete the user name (based on number of posts) and remove the offending e-mail address from their profile.

Okay, time's up.

I cleared out my WSI inbox today and from now on, when I receive a bad e-mail notification, the person will be banned.