PDA

View Full Version : Holiday White Sox cards

GoSoxGo
11-07-2005, 12:41 PM
If anyone is interested in White Sox Christmas cards, I found some on Ebay. The artist's website is www.myplayfulpaintbrush.com (http://www.myplayfulpaintbrush.com/), but all sales are made on Ebay. I was searching high and low for Sox cards and these are great. Just trying to help a starving artist with some sales if potential buyers are out there.
It's a perfect year to send them.

Cat Thief
11-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Pricey but nice. I'm in for a pack.

Foulke You
11-07-2005, 12:46 PM
I think I just found the Christmas cards I'm giving away.:cool: They are a tad pricey but hey, it's the Sox!

steff
11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Oh joy...

"Honey.. I got some more Sox crapola today... " :D:

I'm in for 3 boxes. :wink:

Law11
11-07-2005, 01:27 PM
From one graphic artist to another. Nice job.
I just ordered 3 boxes.

whitesoxwilkes
11-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh joy...

"Honey.. I got some more Sox crapola today... " :D:

I'm in for 3 boxes. :wink:

Great. So did I.

Looks like you'll be getting a recycled card from 4 years ago so I don't look like a heel.

michned
11-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Very nice. On a related note, there was an artist selling holiday cards with renditions of old ballparks on the front (I think he featured old Comiskey, Wrigley, and Fenway). On the cover of the cards was the phrase "Off-Season's Greetings." The only problem is this was 15 to 20 years ago and I haven't been able to find them since. I think he advertised them in the Sporting News.

If anybody comes across these please post it here.

Ed

steff
11-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Great. So did I.

Looks like you'll be getting a recycled card from 4 years ago so I don't look like a heel.

LOL.. I wonder how many of these I'll get this year.. :D: