PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Souveneir Cup

getonbckthr
11-07-2005, 02:14 AM
on harlem south of foster has 32 oz white sox souvenir cups. I haven't gotten 1 yet, but i saw that on their ad board.

HotelWhiteSox
11-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I heard the commercial on the radio today, I'll have to pick one up these coming days and see what it looks like. I think they said it's the Large one

ElevenUp
11-09-2005, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't bother. The cups are made of flimsy plastic and the team photo is so blurry you can hardly make out any of the players.

cbrownson13
11-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah, my mom called me today and said she went to McDonald's and baught a pop and it came with the Sox cup.

hellenicsoxfan
11-09-2005, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't bother. The cups are made of flimsy plastic and the team photo is so blurry you can hardly make out any of the players.

The quality of the cup is pretty low. But it does say Sox World Champions on it so that makes it good. If you're buying other Sox World Series memorabilia, I'm sure you can do without this. But, if you want to get your hands on everything Sox or for people who can't afford all the other stuff, it will do.

lizard6king6
11-09-2005, 08:15 PM

Yeah htye do suck. But its something cool to have for free if your thirsty :)

lbtigerfan
11-10-2005, 01:44 AM
Yeah, my mom called me today and said she went to McDonald's and baught a pop and it came with the Sox cup.

aww come on.. just call it a coke

Mots09
11-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Is there any word is MGD or Miller Lite are going to make special cans/bottles in honor of our achievement?

Procol Harum
11-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Yep, a disappointing effort from our "home-town" corporate entity--same flimsy plastic cup as their normal "large" drink cup and manages not to deviate too much from the original design despite the picture and World Series champ logo. You'd figure that for the hype and the local accomplishment that you might at least get something the equal of the "souvenir" cups they hawk at the Cell.

Chicken Dinner
11-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Geeeeeez, it's Mickey D's. What do you expect!

daveeym
11-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Geeeeeez, it's Mickey D's. What do you expect! The great solid plastic cups they used for the Bulls!!!! I want some color changing Hair on Dennis Rodman type cups.

doublem23
11-10-2005, 11:56 AM
aww come on.. just call it a coke

Sorry, you're talking to Chicago people, but for the record; Coke is Coke, Pepsi is Pepsi, but they're both pop. :wink:

ewokpelts
11-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Sorry, you're talking to Chicago people, but for the record; Coke is Coke, Pepsi is Pepsi, but they're both pop. :wink:pop? i call it soda....and i'm born, bred, raised, still live in chicago(southside to be exact)....
Gene

The Critic
11-10-2005, 01:22 PM
I was a little disappointed with the "quality" of the cup, for the reasons already listed. The picture of the team is real blurry, but somehow the McD logo is not. How'd THAT happen?? But it's still an effort to celebrate the 2005 World Champions, so I'm not upset about it at all.