PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Simulated playoffs link

johnnyg83
11-05-2005, 06:05 PM
does anybody have this? From before the series started.

InContention
11-06-2005, 01:46 AM
This one?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2005/news/story?id=2200483

SouthSide_HitMen
11-06-2005, 08:20 AM
This one?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2005/news/story?id=2200483

I guess I will have to return my World Series Championship merchandise since we lost in seven. How dare the White Sox screw up the plans of the brightest minds on the planet?

:welcome: To WSI - Nice to see a Bama fan on the board.

It will be a tough road the final three or (hopefully) four games of the season after losing Tyrone Prothro followed by Taylor Britt yesterday. LSU, Auburn, possible SEC title game against Georgia followed by a possible BCS Bowl or Championship game.

I am afraid we will stumble somewhere along the line as the offense will have trouble scoring enough in all four games but then again the White Sox offense was considered weak coming into the season and playoffs so maybe I should stop worrying once again!

Roll Tide Forever!!!
War Eagle Never!!!

:hurt

Exemption.

SOXfnNlansing
11-07-2005, 12:36 AM
does anybody have this? From before the series started. Is that the link where prior wins games 1 and 4 and wood clinches the epsn simulated World Series with a game 6 victory over the yankees?

InContention
11-07-2005, 03:57 PM
I guess I will have to return my World Series Championship merchandise since we lost in seven. How dare the White Sox screw up the plans of the brightest minds on the planet?

:welcome: To WSI - Nice to see a Bama fan on the board.

It will be a tough road the final three or (hopefully) four games of the season after losing Tyrone Prothro followed by Taylor Britt yesterday. LSU, Auburn, possible SEC title game against Georgia followed by a possible BCS Bowl or Championship game.

I am afraid we will stumble somewhere along the line as the offense will have trouble scoring enough in all four games but then again the White Sox offense was considered weak coming into the season and playoffs so maybe I should stop worrying once again!

Roll Tide Forever!!!
War Eagle Never!!!

:hurt

Exemption.

Thanks for the welcome! On Saturday we lost JB Closner and Taylor Britt took his place. The only game I am worried about is Auburn, because LSU likes to underacheive. Tuscaloosa will go NUTS if we run the table.

Frank Thomas exception duly noted.