PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tix info??

Sox35th
11-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Looking for some info?

The past three seasons I averaged about 15 games a season, so I was thinking about getting the 27 game plane for 2006 (Hit & Run plan) I read some ones post that they will in fact be on sale Nov 9 is this true??

Also, dose anyone know what seats will be available for this plan in the 100 level??and my last question is when you get the tickets are they the full color tickets? Not like the one you get from Ticketmaster or at the box office.

Thanks

Sox fan 4 life!!

SoxFan78
11-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Also, dose anyone know what seats will be available for this plan in the 100 level??and my last question is when you get the tickets are they the full color tickets? Not like the one you get from Ticketmaster or at the box office.

Thanks

Sox fan 4 life!!

Im not sure about the 100 level. I would imagine there would be seats avaialbe for this plan.

Also, you do get the full color tickets, which is a nice perk.

Palehose13
11-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Looking for some info?

The past three seasons I averaged about 15 games a season, so I was thinking about getting the 27 game plane for 2006 (Hit & Run plan) I read some ones post that they will in fact be on sale Nov 9 is this true??

Thanks

Sox fan 4 life!!

Thay are selling the 27 game plan now, but it may only be for people renewing or upgrading before new sales. It's worth a try, so I'd give them a call. I got my seats on Wed. and got 151, row 1. Lower deck will most likely still be available.

JayBeast
11-04-2005, 12:41 PM
They were full color last year.

Tekijawa
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
I got my seats on Wed. and got 151, row 1. Lower deck will most likely still be available.

It also depends on how many you buy... I have a 4 man Group and the closest we could get was Row 18 in Section 159... People buying 2 person Packages were in the 11th row... this was at 9am Yesterday... they are filling up fast and I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not yet.

Palehose13
11-04-2005, 01:20 PM
It also depends on how many you buy... I have a 4 man Group and the closest we could get was Row 18 in Section 159... People buying 2 person Packages were in the 11th row... this was at 9am Yesterday... they are filling up fast and I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not yet.

Yeah, I only have 2 seats. 159 already? Wow! I think it is a good thing. :smile:

Sox35th
11-04-2005, 03:04 PM
I have been calling all day and the lines for season tickets have been
busy!!

This is my first season getting season tickets!! I am looking for the 27 game
plan. Has anyone had success in calling? Is my best shot going down to the
Cell first thing Monday morning? How did you get your tickets if this is your first
year getting a plan?

Any feedback would be a great help!!

Go Sox!!

mod edit: Please don't start multiple threads about the same subject. Stay with your original thread.

Tekijawa
11-04-2005, 03:42 PM
I have been calling all day and the lines for season tickets have been
busy!!

This is my first season getting season tickets!! I am looking for the 27 game
plan. Has anyone had success in calling? Is my best shot going down to the
Cell first thing Monday morning? How did you get your tickets if this is your first
year getting a plan?

Any feedback would be a great help!!

Go Sox!!

mod edit: Please don't start multiple threads about the same subject. Stay with your original thread.

I called in aaround 9:30 and had to wait about a half hour listening to rooney's Radio Highlights... but I got through.